Are you looking for a cheap and decent quality TWS earbuds then you can try JoxFel B56 TWS Earbuds. It has touch control and with a charging case and Bluetooth 5.0 technology. So in this article we review JoxFel B60 Review.
JoxFel B56 Product Features
- [Smart Touch Control] Specific touch control function makes it more convenient, tap once to play/pause music and answer calls, double tap to skip forward/backward, hold to adjust the volume. You can easily control it without operating the phone.
- [One step pairing] Pick up 2 headsets from charging case and they will connect each other automatically, then only one step easily enter mobile phone Bluetooth setting to pair the earbuds.
- [Comfortable & Secure Fit]According to ergonomic design, B56 true wireless Bluetooth earbuds made of unique half-in-ear design, which ensure it fit most people. A single ear bud weighs only 0.11oz, you would not feel fatigue or painful even wearing them for a long time. Especially born for sports/running/jogging/yoga/working out etc.
- [Superior Stereo & Premium Sound] Immersive stereo sound with balanced highs and bass, the sound of B56 is not only full and warm but nicely detailed
- [Charge on the go] Playtime lasts for over 3 hours from single charge and total 12 hours with charging case. Enjoy fast charging, to fully charge the rechargerable case only 90 minutes via cable .
JoxFel B56 Overview
- 12-Hr Playtime
- Deep Bass
- Touch control
What is Bluetooth 5.0?
Bluetooth 5.0 is the latest version of the Bluetooth wireless communication standard. It’s commonly used for wireless headphones and other audio hardware, as well as wireless keyboards, mice, and game controllers. Bluetooth has also used for communication between various smart homes and Internet of Things (IoT) devices.
A new version of the Bluetooth standard means various improvements, but only when used with compatible peripherals. In other words, you won’t see any immediate benefit from upgrading to a phone with Bluetooth 5.0 if all your Bluetooth accessories were designed for an older version of Bluetooth. Bluetooth is backward compatible, however, so you can continue using your existing Bluetooth 4.2 and older devices with a Bluetooth 5.0 phone. And, when you buy new Bluetooth 5.0-enabled peripherals, they’ll work better thanks to your Bluetooth 5.0 phone.