You may use Truecaller app as a secondary dialer app to watch out who is calling. Today I talking about this dialer app called Koler. Koler apk is an open source, simple and swipe-based dialer app developed by Chooloo.
It has an almost and minimum set of features as a user needs. Third-party dialers are popular for some reasons like their interface and extra functions.
Koler is yet another dialer application by XDA Junior Member NuclearGandhi. It is a swipe-based application, which makes it a whole lot more intuitive than any other dialer on the market. Here are all the available gestures.
Koler Apk Features
- Call – Swipe up
- Delete number – Swipe left
- Collapse dialer – Swipe on the act’s list
- Incoming Call
- Open keypad – Swipe up
- Reject/End – Swipe left
- Answer – Swipe right
- Send SMS – Swipe up on the send SMS overlay
Due to this is an open source so don’t have to panic, it much more trustworthy and reliable than other dialers.
Download Koler Apk
See More: ZenUi Launcher Apk
See More: TikTok App Download
How to Install Koler Apk
- First of all, download this Koler apk is an open source, simple and swipe-based dialer app developed by Chooloo.
- Make sure is that your Android device has turned on Unknown sources if you’re using Android 4.4 KitKat to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Android 7.0 does not require to turn off Unknown sources option because by default it is on.
- Here is an image of how you can turn on Unknown Source option.
- After this process – open your file manager and go to download folder,
- Tap on the install button to start the installation process.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.