if your phone lagging on gaming time and want to improve the lagginess so then L Speed Magisk Module helps in improve the gaming experience. L Speed is not working non-rooted phones so before you root make sure you have backup current ROM in your PC, a wrong step falls into a boot loop or soft brick.
What is L Speed Magisk Module?
L Speed is a modification Magisk Module tweaks with your phone and improves network issue, stop unusual apps from taking internet connections, and extend battery life.
L Speed Magisk Module Download
On the internet maybe you can not find the exact download link of this module, so I would like to recommend you download L Speed Magisk Module From here. L Speed Magisk Module available in the Stable, Beta and, Alpha stage. So you can track development at whichever stage you’d like.
Read More | FingerFace Xpose Module Download
How to Install L Speed Magisk Module
There are two ways you can install the Magisk module on your phone. First method of installation requires you to manually download the Magisk Module ZIP file. It works only when a developer has not listed officially and upload anywhere else.
- First, open the Magisk Manager app on your phone
- Tap on upper left side 3 dot menu and tap on Modules icon
- Now tap on down below Green ‘+’ round Icon,
- When you tap on Green ‘+’ round Icon automatically a file manager would now open and then select the L Speed Magisk Module.
- Once you selected, now tap on Flash option
- Now Magisk Manager app starts to display random numbers and text, command lines in black screen. When it is completed just press on Reboot.
Method 2: Download Magisk Module ZIP through Magisk Manager App
This method utilizes through Magisk Manager App. In this app, you can search with the module that has been listed officially by developers.
- Open the Magisk Manager app on your device.
- Click on the three lines on the top left of your display.
- From the options, select “Downloads“.
- Now, select the module you want to install from the available list and click the download icon in front of the module.
- Confirm the installation by pressing on Install from the resulting pop-up.
- The Magisk Manager app should display a certain command line display. After it finishes, press on Reboot.
That’s all for it! You can now enjoy Magisk modules on your device. Both methods work equally as well so use the one which suits you the most.
Last Updated on November 27, 2019 by Prosenjit Dey