Messenger is a classical multi-feature texting app, in which you can share pictures, videos and make calls that may be audio or video. You can manually add your recipients also and text them. You can chat with multiple friends at the same time. On conversation with multiple friends, a number of multiple bubbles just appear on your device. So, you can select any one of them at a time and make text messages.
- 1 Facebook messenger features
- 2 Download latest version of messenger apk
- 3 messenger apk older versions:
- 3.1 Facebook Messenger 22.214.171.124.100 (150356202)
- 3.2 Facebook Messenger 126.96.36.199.99 (146332231)
- 3.3 Facebook Messenger 188.8.131.52.104 (146003039)
- 3.4 Facebook Messenger 184.108.40.206.104 (145448095)
- 3.5 Facebook Messenger 220.127.116.11.110 (144604368)
- 3.6 Facebook Messenger 18.104.22.168.119 (143642777)
- 3.7 Facebook Messenger 22.214.171.124.91 (142843780)
How to enable the dark mode after an update?
- Open the Messenger app and click on Chats in the navigation below.
- Send a contact the emoji of the crescent moon 🌙.
- Once you’ve done that, it’ll rain crescent moons. At the top of the screen, you will see a message telling you that you can turn on dark mode on your Messenger profile page.
- New feature gives you the ability to remove messages for everyone.
Facebook messenger features
* SEND A VOICE MESSAGE – When text just won’t cut it, just hit record and send say, sing or shout it out loud.
* SEND MONEY SECURELY AND EASILY (within the US, UK and France only) – Send and receive money from friends in the app by adding your debit card or PayPal* account. *PayPal available in the US only.
* SHARE YOUR LOCATION – Suggest a meeting spot or tell friends where you are by sharing your location with just a few taps.
* CHAT WITH BUSINESSES – Easily connect with your favorite businesses to make reservations, get customer support, find deals and more.
* PLAY GAMES WITH FRIENDS – Challenge friends, climb leaderboards, and discover your next gaming obsession.
* BRING SMS INTO MESSENGER – No need to open multiple apps to stay in touch. Use one app for SMS and Messenger.
How to install messenger on any android phones
- First of all, download this app from the upper link and saved on a specific folder because it helps you to find installation time.
- Make sure is that your Android device has turned on Unknown sources if you’re using Android 4.4 KitKat to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Android 7.0 does not require to turn of Unknown sources option because by default it is on.
- Here is an image of how you can turn on Unknown Source option.
- After this process – open your file manager and go to download folder.
- Tap on it, Install it.
Seemore:Instagram Plus Apk download