LineageOS is a free, community-built, aftermarket firmware distribution for Android which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. Lineage 17 for mi mix 2
LineageOS 17 is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restores the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
Download Android 10 For MI Mix 2
ROM OS Version: Android 10
- RIL (Calls, SMS,)
- Double-tap to wake
- WiFi Display
- No stable Android 10 GApps available yet
- VoLTE might be broken for countries other than India.
- Stock Clock app has broken alarm
How TO Install MI Mix 2 Android 10 Rom
- TWRP: Custom recovery. This is the most popular choice out there right now, and it’s available for a ton of different phones. You’ll need this to flash everything.
- Lineage OS: The actual operating system.
- GApps (optional): If you want all the Googleyness that comes along with Android, you’ll need to have a GApps (Google Apps) package ready to roll. We’ll talk more about that below.
- Download the latest build( No need to install Gapps)
- Install necessary computer software
- Need to have Installed TWRP in your phone
- Reboot to recovery
- Format Data if coming from stock as stock encrypts data and hence if not formatted you will end up in boot loop!
- Flash the latest build
- Flash TWRP Zip
- Reboot to Recovery
- Reboot and personalize