In recent days we have seen MIUI 11 preview was leaked on social media and we know all that very soon most of the Redmi devices get this update very soon. Before the final release of MIUI 11 for your device, you can download the beta MIUI 11 launcher apk file from the like we have given below.
Now in MIUI 11 Launcher app its comes with an app drawer and app shortcut supports. As we know all that this time in MIUI 10 there is no app drawer option available right now. The all-new MIUI 11 launcher version is 126.96.36.1995 available for download.
MIUI 11 Launcher (Unofficial)
In this launcher, you will get a full list of apps and you can sort in the category, such as date, size, and alphabetical order. maybe in some time, some functions do not work perfectly.
But overall this launcher looks beautiful but it has some lack of functions have in other launchers. We hope that very soon they launch a stable version. Download the APK file from the link given below.
Steps to Install MIUI 11 Launcher APK
- Download the MIUI System Launcher.APK file from the link given above. Then move it to the device storage.
- If required, enable unknown sources from settings.
- Install the MIUI System Launcher.APK and open it.
- Now, set the launcher as a default one.
- Tap and hold the home screen button and go to the ‘More’ option.
- Then open “Home Screen Settings”. (Change the Chinese language from 4th option)
- Now, enjoy the new launcher.
Steps to Uninstall the Launcher
In order to uninstall the app, follow the steps:
- Go to Settings > App & Notifications > Default Apps > Home App / System Launcher > Change to the Default Home Launcher.
- Now, go to App Drawer > search for the installed MIUI 11 launcher and uninstall it.
- That’s it.