If you’re using MI 10 device then you have good news for your device, Right now this device getting MIUI 12 beta update 20.4.7 build. Xiaomi daily pushing MIUi 12 update for every device they launched. Xiaomi also launched MIUI 12 20.4.7 Chinese Beta ROM update for their devices. But here in this article share with you global MIUI 12 beta update ROM. Right now you can download MIUI 12 Beta For Redmi Note 7 Pro.
In this device, it has 48MP main camera sensor with 5MP depth sensor, for selfie it has 13MP front-facing camera
This device powering by Snapdragon 675 processor, 64GB 4GB RAM, 64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM variants. It has a 4000mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
Also you can download MIUI 12 Launcher and Super Wallpaper from here, we have already listed.
What’s New in MIUI 12 ROM
MIUi 12 comes with so many features and improvements, such as Improved Dark Mode 2.0, Cool new system animations, super wallpaper of earth and mars, new privacy protection, new ways to set app permissions.
In-built Xiaomi MI AI ( MI Assistant) Health monitor, in device sleep tracking.
- MIUI 12.
- New: All-new, physically-based animation engines with advanced architecture will refresh your device’s look.
- New: Dynamic window technology takes switching screen orientation to a new level.
- Brand new visual design works for all types of content and languages.
- Magazine-level layouts bring important things into the spotlight and make the content structure clear.
- New: MIUI 12 is the first Android-based mobile OS that went through the rigorous enhanced privacy protection testing.
- New: Reset your device ID and control how it’s’s used based on virtual ID technology.
- New: Grant permissions that will be used only while you’re using an app.
- New: You can also grant permissions just once, and decide again next time permission is required.
- New: Restrict access to telephony to third party apps.
- New: Return blank messages to the apps that require personal information.
- New: Receive notifications whenever apps record audio, use the camera, or access your location.
- New: Use secure sharing to control what additional data is sent along with shared items.
- New: Get comprehensive stats on how apps use permissions in-app behavior history.
- New: Visit privacy.miui.com to learn how MIUI protects your privacy.
- Optimization: Apps aren’t allowed to launch other apps in the background now.
AI Call Assistant
- New: Mi AI can answer your calls now!
- New: You can record a customized greeting that will be played to the other person during AI calls.
- New: Customized greetings are also supported for outgoing calls.
- New: All-new Xiaomi Health gives you more options and makes your health stats more accurate.
- New: Put your device next to you before falling asleep to analyze your sleep cycle and record talking and snoring.
- New: You can sync data with supported wearable and smart home devices.
- New: Xiaomi Health can remind you to stand up and move when it detects that you’ve been sitting down for too long.
- New: The app also analyzes your stats and gives you simple health advice.
- New: Swipe down from the upper right corner of your screen to open the Control center.
- New: Animated icons are a joy to look at!
- New: Mi Ditto combines dictation and speech output, making mobile devices more convenient for people who have difficulties using conventionally designed smartphones.
- New: Traffic and suggested routes to airports and train stations.
- New: You can track your previous trips now.
- New: Checklists for trips.
- New: Alarms for train arrivals.
Mi Carrier Services
- New: View your SIM balance and mobile data usage stats.
- New: Save frequently used phone numbers to top up balance and buy mobile data later.
- New: Buy SIM cards and services.
- New: Promotional messages are grouped according to their content now.
Status bar, Notification shade
- New: All-new design.
- New: New animations bring the weather from outside directly to your screen.
- New: Security introduces new comprehensive privacy protection mechanisms.
- New: Lite mode simplifies your device and brings essential features upfront.
- New: Use the floating shortcut to filter and sort items, as well as switch view.
- New: New layout tailored for landscape orientation is available now.
- New: We added lots of fresh animations that will accompany your actions.
- New: Calendar cards will remind you about important events and anniversaries.
- New: You can create folders with notes now.
- New: New dynamic backgrounds look gorgeous!
- New: Tasks are completed with a satisfying animation now.
- New: Checklists of subtasks make managing your agenda much simpler.
- New: New animations feel natural and refreshing.
- New: Keep your home safe with smart home device alerts.
- New: Binging your favorite shows will be more convenient with our new video toolbox.
- New: Shared family storage plan is available now.
Download MIUI 12 Beta For MI 10 and Install
MIUI 12 Download:
- MIUI 12 Beta 20.4.7 For Redmi K20 Pro Download
- MIUI 12 Beta 20.4.7 For MI 10 Download and Install
- MIUI 12 Launcher APK Download 4.18 For All Android
- MIUI 12 Super Wallpapers APK Download For All
How to Install MIUI 12 on Xiaomi/Redmi Devices?
- At first download the new OTA ROM.
- Transfer the update zip to phone storage in the root directory. Meaning, outside every folder. If that doesn’t work, place the file in the folder ‘download_rom’.
- Launch the updater app on your Xiaomi phone. Or go to settings > about phone > system updates.
- Click on three dots on the top right corner and choose “Choose Update package”
- If the “Choose Update package” option doesn’t show up, tap on the MIUI icon several times and check again.
- Select the MIUI 12 ROM package from phone storage.
- Your phone should reboot and the update process will begin.
- Once done, reboot to system.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.