MSI Afterburner Download 4.6.4: Before began, you need have to enough knowledge about how PC voltages work and which component used voltages. Today here talk about the MSI afterburner 4.6.4 for windows 10 and windows 11.
This is a graphics card utilities software for use overclock GPU or Graphics card. MSI afterburner utility software is a great and it is developed and maintained by GURU3D Rivatuner team.
What’s new in Afterburner 4.6.4?
- Added new MSI Windows 11 themed skins (Light and Dark editions) by Drerex design
- Added voltage control for reference design AMD RADEON RX 6700 XT series graphics cards
- Added experimental support for Intel 11th generation CPUs
- Added experimental support for Intel 12th generation CPUs
- Added experimental support for mobile AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Fixed issue with missing memory temperature sensor on AMD RADEON 5700 / 5700 XT series graphics cards
- Fixed issue which could prevent MSI Afterburner from opening from tray via main application icon after accessing properties via clicking monitoring tray icon
- Increased memory overclocking limit for NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30×0 series graphics cards
- Added workaround for internal DirectInput issue, which could cause hotkey handler to stop processing hotkeys correctly after locking/unlocking PC from keyboard with <Ctrl>+<Alt>+<Del> or <Win>+<L>. To bypass it MSI Afterburner is resetting hotkey handler state after lock screen transition now
- Optimized monitoring profiles switching implementation for situations when profiles contain different sets of data sources displayed in monitoring tray icons
- Application tray icon is DPI aware now:
- OS level tray icons scaling is disabled now to prevent tray icon text distortion. Power users may revert back to the previous DPI unaware tray icon rendering mode via configuration file if necessary
- Added new bigger tray icon fonts for >=150% and >=200% DPI scaling ratios. Power users may also select tray icon font independently of selected DPI scaling ratio via configuration file if necessary
- Application installer is DPI aware now
- RivaTuner Statistics Server has been upgraded to v7.3.3
MSI Afterburner Download 4.6.4 For Windows 10/11
License agreement MSI Afterburner
The software (MSI Afterburner 4.6.4 (Final) Download) available here from Guru3D.com/HardwareGuru.com are provided “as is” with no technical support. All software is to be used at your own risk; this site does not take any responsibility for any damage in whatever form or context.
The materials on this Website (“WEBSITE”) are provided by the Guru 3D (“also 3DGuru, Guru3D.com, Guru3D.info and Hardwareguru.com”) as a service to its users and may be used for informational purposes only.
You may not copy, modify, sublicense, or distribute the downloaded software except as expressly provided under this License. Any attempt otherwise to copy, modify, sublicense or distribute the Program is void, and will automatically terminate your rights under this License. However, parties who have received copies, or rights, from you under this License will not have their licenses terminated so long as such parties remain in full compliance.
All materials available here are provided “as is” with no technical support. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall this website be liable for any incidental, special, indirect or consequential damages arising out of or relating to this license and or download. You agree to indemnify and hold this wesbite harmless from any and all damages, risk and liabilities.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the the downloaded software is at your sole risk. By downloading, installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE, you agree to be bound by the terms of this LICENSE. If you do not agree to the terms of this LICENSE, do not download the SOFTWARE.
Please wait while we transfer you to the requested download (MSI Afterburner 4.6.4 (Final) Download) or click here if your browser does not forward automatically.
If you do not get access to download a file (You don’t have permission to access message) then you are blocking referrer information, please enable it. Some visitors use a personal firewall or antivirus program, that deletes the page referer information sent by the web browser.