We know that netflix is now very popular in India and one of the best streaming service. Netflix provides movies, TV shows, web-series and lots more, recently Netflix updated their app for android tv and android tv box. This new update fix bugs issue and supports more TV models as well as Android Box too. You can download netflix apk for android tv and box. Netflix apk v7.3.1 download for free.
You can download application from the Playstore or if not available for device, so then you can sideload this netflix apk. The mobile application is not work in Android TV and Android Box.
|Price||Free, In-app purchase|
|Requirement||Android 7.0 and higer version|
Download Netflix apk For Android TV
Netflix for Android TV (play store)
How to Install Netflix APP on Android TV
if you’re using Netflix for Android TV so first if all uninstall this and download this MOD application on your android phone and follow this instruction below:
- At first download the latest Netflix APK for Android TV on your smartphone by using Google Chrome. Maybe your phone asks User permission to allow to install. Then just allow it.
- When it’s done just open it and allow all the permission the Netflix APK Download wants from you. That’s It.
- Step 1. First of all, download the app on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved apk and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on the icon use it.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.