Ola TV is a live TV channels app for Android smartphone. This Android live TV application made for the people to easily watch Live Tv, in this Ola TV apk have 12000 and higher live TV channels. This application needs an internet connection to watch Live TV which is known as IPTV, this application doesn’t require any signup or need to pay a single penny to watch TV. Ola TV app supports various devices like FireStick, Windows PC, Android and more. Like this app we have some movies apps such as Cyberflix, TVZion and many more.
If you love to watch movies and TV shows then Cyberflix TV app and TeaTV app is the best choice for you because currently now in trending apps category.
Ola TV Apk Details
|App Name||Ola TV App|
|Apk Size||15.9 MB|
|Android Version Requires||5.o and up|
|Updated||6th February 2019|
|Content Rating||Rated for 12+|
Ola TV Apk Features
- OLA Tv has more than 12000+ live tv channels all over the world
- Simple interface, easy to use and navigate.
- The app is totally free for users, so users can use it without any tensions and don’t require any subscription.
- Small size app which means entry-level phone users can use easily without lagging their phones.
- Android version 5.0 Lollipop minimum require to install Ola TV apk.
- Ola Tv app supports third-party media players like MX Player, XYZ Player, Wuffy Player, 321 Player, XMTV Player, Ola Tv Player and more.
Ola TV Apk Download
How To Install Ola TV App
- Step 1. First of all, download OLA TV on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Android 7.0 and the higher device doesn’t require to turn on Unknown Sources.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved OlaTV apk and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on and enjoy.
Ola TV For Windows 7, 8.1 and Windows 10
This application is not available for Windows users, so you need Bluestack or Nox emulator to use this app in Windows PC. Follow these steps to install Ola TV in Windows PC.
- You should search for the Android emulator like BlueStacks to download and install on your PC.
- After the downloading process is completed, Open BlueStacks and import Apk file of OLA TV. Then start the installation process as you normally do in your Android device.
- All you need to wait for a few minutes until the installing process is completed.
- Finally, the OLA TV is downloaded on your PC and you are ready to access for wider screen experience.
OLA TV For FireStick
- First of all, it is necessary to turn on the FireStick
- Now, visit the settings and go to the device option and developer settings
- You can enable Unknown sources and click All done
- Get back to the home screen of the application and click over the search bar and then search for downloader app. Based on the result, you can tap on the downloader app and click to download it
- After the downloading process is completed, you need to tap to install
- The download of OLA TV android app Apk file from below
- After the OLA TV is downloaded, you need to tap over the file in order to install and wait for few seconds until the installation is over
- Finally, the application is installed and you can start to access the OLA TV app on FireStick
So, users can watch their desired channels any time at any place, all credit goes to the developers for making this app awesome for peoples.