LineageOS is a free, community-built, aftermarket firmware distribution for Android which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. Oneplus 6 Android 10 Rom
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restores the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway. LineageOS extends the functionality and lifespan of mobile devices from more than 20 different manufacturers thanks to our open-source community of contributors from all around the world.
Download Android 10 For Oneplus 6
ROM OS Version: Android 10
[mks_button size=”large” title=”Oneplus 6 Android 10″ style=”squared” url=”http://https://va1.androidfilehost.com/dl/NXevV9gwYgd1ruGNOX6Tew/1569223247/1899786940962589805/lineage-17.0-20190920_092642-UNOFFICIAL-enchilada.zip” target=”_self” bg_color=”#15a58d” txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”” icon_type=”” nofollow=”0″]
- RIL (Calls, SMS,)
- Double tap to wake
- WiFi Display
- Encryption in Recovery
How TO Install Oneplus 6 Android 10 Rom
- TWRP: Custom recovery. This is the most popular choice out there right now, and it’s available for a ton of different phones. You’ll need this to flash everything.
- Lineage OS: The actual operating system.
- GApps (optional): If you want all the Googleyness that comes along with Android, you’ll need to have a GApps (Google Apps) package ready to roll. We’ll talk more about that below.
- Download the latest build( No need to install Gapps)
- Install necessary computer software
- Need to have Installed TWRP on your phone
- Reboot to recovery
- Format Data if coming from stock as stock encrypts data and hence if not formatted you will end up in bootloop!
- Flash the latest build
- Flash TWRP Zip
- Reboot to Recovery
- Reboot and personalize