if you’re facing this issue of oneplus watch not pairing or connecting to your phone? There are several reasons behind it. It doesn’t have any wifi connectivity soo you have to connect only via Bluetooth.
Oneplus launched this devices a quite months ago when Oneplus 9 series was launched. Oneplus watch comes with two variants of classic edition and limited cobalt edition. it comes with 1.39 inches AMOLED full touch screen display, 4GB of inbuilt memory, GPS support, Speakers, and NFC. But the OnePlus Watch has a connectivity issue as the users cannot connect the Watch to their Smartphone. However apart from oneplus phone watch can easily paired with other phones.
Why Oneplus Watch Not Pairing? How to Fix Oneplus Watch Pairing?
- First you can do a restart your watch by pressing hold the power button a couple of seconds exp: 1.5Sec
- Do a reset your Oneplus watch.
- Uninstall the OnePlus watch app and install again and try to pair.
Is it not working? Just think about your phone is your phone received a OTA update in recent days? Maybe it causes this reason.
- Do reset your device.
- Make sure you have a backup of your files
- Try to copy all of your phone data in your laptop or desktop.
- And try again.
Thats it, I hope this tutorial helpful for you. If still not work? if your device under warranty try to visit your nearest service centre and claim your issue.