In this article, we talking about how to install stock ROM on Oppo K5 phone, and you can also download the necessary files from our site without any hidden charges. Now you may be facing issues such as Bootloop, or bricking of your smartphone. Otherwise, you may want to upgrade or downgrade the operating system on your smartphone. The only solution is to flash stock ROM on your device.
Oppo K5 released in October 2019, it has 6.4 inches Super AMOLED Full HD+ 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio display with a protection of Corning Gorilla Glass 5. This device running on Android 9.0 based ColorOS 6.1, in the future, it will update in Android 10.
On its backside, it has 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP camera sensor 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@960fps, gyro-EIS, and its front has 32MP camera sensor. Snapdragon 730G processor with 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM,
It comes with 4000mAh battery with a 30W SuperVooc Charger.
Oppo K5 Stock ROM Download
Download QFil Flash Tool or QPST Flash Tool
- QPST_2.7.104.zip | Download
- QPST 2.7.363.zip | Download
- QPST_2.7.366.zip | Download
- QPST 2.7.420.zip | Download
- QPST_2.7.422.zip | Download
- QPST 2.7.445.zip | Download
- QPST 2.7.447.zip | Download
- QPST_2.7.453.zip | Download
- QPST_2.7.460.zip | Download
- QPST 2.7.472.zip | Download
- QPST_2.7.473.zip | Download
- QPST_2.7.474.zip | Download (Latest)
How to Install via QPST Tool
Now you can follow the instructions to install stock ROM on Oppo K5
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name: Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
That’s it! Once your installation is done! Reboot the phone! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on Oppo K5.
I hope this article helpful for you, if you face any kind of problems regarding this article or any other tech-related issue feels free to contact us on our Facebook Page.
Read More | Oppo A11 Stock ROM Download PCHM10, PCHT10
Last Updated on May 16, 2020 by Prosenjit Dey