Package disabler pro apk is a kind of stock apps killer, with this app users can disable and enable any apps. Package disabler app helps to identify 100+ bloatware’s on most of Samsung Galaxy devices. This app is a very useful app for Samsung’s users because it’s don’t need any root requirement so you can use this app without any tension.
Basically, the app is paid but you can download from here without any extra charges. Because we provide you to download package disabler pro apk at free of cost.
Features of Package Disabler Pro
- Disabling and enabling any packages /apps
- Package Disabler Helps to Identify 100+ Bloatware’s on most of Samsung Handsets
- One click bloatware removal to quickly improve device performance and save battery
- Export your disabled list to the external storage to import them later
- The batch operation to enable all disabled packages
- The filter that shows all disabled packages
- Password protection option
- Filter to show all installed apps
- Filter to show all system packages
- Quickly find apps using the search functionality
- Use Google cardboard APPS on Gear VR ( disable package com.samsung.android.hmt.vrsvc )
Screenshots of Package Disabler Pro Apk
Here are some screenshots of this Package Disabler Pro apk helps you to how actually its look like.
Download Package Disabler Pro Apk
From here by clicking this button you can download this app from MediaFire.[mks_button size=”large” title=”Download” style=”rounded” url=”https://dl-android.com/dl/index.php?id=package-disabler-pro-samsung-apk” target=”_blank” bg_color=”#1e73be” txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”” icon_type=”” nofollow=”1″]
How to Install Package Disabler Pro Apk
Now that you are fully aware of and its features. It’s time to move towards the installation guide of the article. Well, the app doesn’t need any hefty requirements to run. You need to have a working internet connection along with the Package Disabler Pro Apk to install on your device.
Step 1. First of all, download Package Disabler Pro on your Android smartphone. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
This app does not require any root access so you can this app. Built-in password protection features. Even you can disable any particular app as your desire.
Last Updated on June 18, 2019 by Prosenjit Dey