Finally Pixel Experience ROM available for Redmi Note 5 Pro. This ROM has pre-installed GApps or Google Apps. Now the question is what’s new in Pixel Experience ROM.
Pixel Experience is a custom ROM based on AOSP offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device.
This ROM is based on Android Pie 9.0.
Download Pixel Experience ROM For Redmi Note 5 Pro
Note: dont need to flash any GApps
* Derp kernel 5.3
* Prebuilt gapps updated
New features added:
Invert navbar keys (disabled by default)
Volume wake (disabled by default)
Volume music control (disabled by default)
Torch on power menu (disabled by default)
Disable power menu on lockscreen (disabled by default)
Ability to take screenshots using hardware physical keys (for devices without navigation bar)
* Status bar
VoLTE icon toggle (disabled by default, unavailable on devices with notch)
Quick pulldown (disabled by default)
Traffic Indicator (disabled, hidden unavailable on devices with notch)
Disable qs on lockscreen (disabled by default)
Battery pulse when low toggle (enabled by default)
Switch to dark theme based on time of the day
Pocket detection (disabled by default)
Double tap to sleep on the status bar and lock screen (disabled by default)
Ability to force full screen and ignore notch, useful for games and Netflix (inspired by MIUI)
Custom accents colour
* Sound and vibration
Vibrate on connect call (disabled by default)
Ringtone chooser for 2nd sim card
FP vibration (enabled by default, AOSP behaviour)
Screenshot sound (enabled by default, AOSP behaviour)
Lockscreen art toggle (enabled by default, AOSP behaviour)
* QS Tiles
LiveDisplay and reading mode
- Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime Receive Android Pie
- TWRP List For All Android Phones
How to Flash Pixel Experience ROM
These things are required to flash this ROM.
- Make sure your Bootloader unlocked, in case you don’t know then, follow how to unlock the bootloader of Redmi Note 5 Pro
- Download TWRP and flash it through ADB command or ADB PowerShell.
- And then copy this ROM to your phone SDcard
- when the copy is complete, turn off your phone and press Power Button + Vol up key altogether and you see TWRP shows up next to you.
- Now tap on Wipe button and wipe/system and Dalvik cache
- Then back into the menu of TWRP and tap into install make sure is that you have copied the ROM and GApps into your device SDCard.
- Navigate into the SDCard and tap the zip file of Resurrection Remix ROM, and next you will see a slider to install this ROM.
- Slide this.
And reboot your device, it will take some time because for its first boot, so don’t be panic.
When your phone is ready you can see it looks like this.