Realme introduced the V5 smartphone, which debuted in the mid-price segment. The novelty based on the fresh MediaTek processor received a trendy display with a refresh rate of 90 Hz and an embedded front-facing camera, a decent amount of RAM and support for fast charging, as well as expanded capabilities of the main camera module with a set of optics for various shooting scenarios.
The gadget is equipped with a 6.5-inch IPS-display with a resolution of 2400 × 1080 pixels, an aspect ratio of 20: 9 and a maximum refresh rate of 90 Hz. The 16-megapixel front camera of the gadget (f / 2.1) is cut into the upper left of the screen. On the back of the realme V5 there are four main camera sensors (48 + 8 + 2 + 2 Mp).
The eight-core processor MediaTek Dimensity 720 is responsible for the performance of the novelty , the architecture of which includes two “large” Cortex-A76 cores and six energy-efficient Cortex-A55. The smartphone is presented in configurations with 6 and 8 GB of RAM. The capacity of the built-in storage, expandable via a microSD card slot, in both cases is 128 GB.
The autonomy of the novelty is answered by a 5000 mAh battery, which supports fast charging technology with a capacity of up to 30 W. As a biometric sensor, the manufacturer used a fingerprint scanner located on the side of the smartphone body.
Realme V5 specifications:
- Display: 6.5 “, 2400х1080, 20: 9, 90 Hz
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 720, Mali-G57 GPU
- RAM: 6/8 LPDDR4X
- Built-in memory: 128 GB UFS 2.1
- Battery: 5000 mAh, fast charging up to 30 W
- Main camera: 48 MP (f / 1.8) + 8 MP (f / 2.3, viewing angle 119 °) + 2 MP (macro lens) + 2 MP (f / 2.4, depth sensor)
- Front camera: 16 MP (f / 2.1)
- Security: fingerprint scanner on the side
- Operating system: Android 10
- Communication: 5G (SA / NSA) / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou
- Connectors: USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 162.2 x 75.1 x 9.1 mm
- Weight: 194 grams
The cost of realme V5 is $ 214 for the version with 6/128 GB of memory, the modification of 8/128 GB of memory will cost customers $ 272.
Last Updated on August 3, 2020 by Prosenjit Dey