Samsung has released an updated version of the ultrabook Galaxy Book S. It was first presented in the summer of 2019 on the basis of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8cx chipset, while the new one runs on an Intel processor with the proprietary Hybrid Technology.
Specifications Samsung Galaxy Book S (2020):
- Dimensions : 305.2 × 203.2 × 6.2 ~ 11.8 mm, 950g
- Display : 13.3 “, LCD, FullHD, touch
- Processor : Intel Core Memory : 8 GB of operational LPDDR4X, 125/512 GB of permanent eUFS, microSD slot
- Battery : 42 W / h
- OS : Windows 10
- Ports : 2 × USB Type-C, audio output, SD reader
- Connectivity : Wi-Fi 802.11ax, Bluetooth 5.0, LTE
- Body Colors : Earthy Gold, Mercury Gray
The main feature of the new product is an Intel chip with a hybrid architecture, that is, with cores of a different class. The Galaxy Book S was the first device with such a platform at its core.
The chipset also uses the new technology of the three-dimensional layout of Foveros 3D microchips. Other differences from last year’s Galaxy Book S, in addition to the processor and support for Wi-Fi 6, are not indicated.
The cost and start date of sales of the Galaxy Book S (2020) are not indicated.
Last Updated on May 31, 2020 by Prosenjit Dey