SmartHertz APK android application is made for only Oneplus devices, such as OnePlus 7 Pro, Onepus 7T, OnePlus 8, and OnePlus 8 Pro. It is doesn’t support other android phones which has higher refresh rate 120Hz and up. You can download SmartHertz APK non root latest version from here at free.
You know that by default your phone set at to 120Hz and you can only change between 60Hz and 120Hz. If you want to set 90Hz then you won’t find in your Oneplus device. So then you have to excute the ADB command to enable 90Hz. It would increase your battery power consumption.
Dylan measured the increase in power draw to be about 30mW per hour, or about an additional 0.5% of the OnePlus 7 Pro’s total battery per hour for the display only, and there is likely to be additional power draw from the SoC and the GPU to push those many frames every second.
AutoHz App Info:
|Requirements||Android 6.0 and up|
SmartHertz APK Features
- Assign refresh rate per application
- Assign refresh rate per category
- Categories are automatically generated
- Applications are automatically added to categories
- Lower the refresh rate on low battery
- Lower the refresh rate when device is locked (useful for ambient display)
- QS toggle to switch the refresh rate
- Free trial
- Android 11+
- OxygenOS 10+
Free Download SmartHertz APK 0.5.0
How to install SmartHertz APK on Android
- At first download the latest AutoHz APK on your smartphone by using Google Chrome. Maybe your phone asks User permission to allow to install. Then just allow it.
- When it’s done just open it and allow all the permission the wants from you. That’s It.
- Step 1. First of all, download the app on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved apk and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on the icon to use it.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.