Maybe you haven’t heard about this custom ROM of SOSP. SOSP is known as Snapdragon Open Source Project is a custom ROM as I mentioned above title.
You know that Magisk Module used for hiding root. Magisk is systemless Framework which changes Android rooting and modding. For example you can take Pix3lify Magisk Module can transforms AOSP ROM into a Pixel 3 ROM, and if you’re passionate about Android rooting and modding then you can try these things.
SOSP Custom Rom As Magisk Module?
In this ROM magisk module has been pre-installed. So here are SOSP Custom ROM Features.
- Fully Systemless ROM/Patch Magisk Module inside
- Fully Black/White themed AROMA Installer (Coming Soon)
- Based on the latest Unity/Magisk Module Templates
- Made and tested with/for Pixel Devices
- All Device Configs are aiming at Quality
- All releases and changes are tested and working fine
- Including Custom UI Sounds and Live Wallpapers
- Enables latest Pixel Features, VoLTE / VoWIFI + Video Calling, high-quality Audio Playback, 4K HDR Video Playback, many hidden Android Functions, many hidden Android Services, smoother and more fluid rendering.
- Advanced Audio recording, Network Services/Features & App functionality (SONY, HTC, etc)
- Better overall Performance (UI, Apps, Games…)
- SONY XZ3 Audio Enhancements with Pie Libs (WiP)
- Extra Display Configs for supported Devices
- Default DPI is 480 for 1440p+ Displays (Pixel, HTC, SONY etc.)
- Microphone Config is set to 2 Mics or more (Top and Bottom)
SOSP Custom Rom Requirements
- Snapdragon 835 and higher processor
- Stock Android 9.0 Pie or you can try with AOSP ROM
- Pixel Experience and Lineage OS works charm
- Full GAPPS inside.
- Magisk pre-installed.