Are you looking for a new Symphony V96Stock ROM then you are in right place to get this?. This device came out of the box Android 11 running on MediaTek processor and you can download Symphony V96 stock ROM free and you can flash it via SP Flash Tool.
Android has various features and most of the people try to install a custom ROM on their device. but very specific devices receive Android custom ROM development. Sometimes people without proper research they try to flash TWRP and if its not work on that time their device brick. So you need your phone alive so Stock rom can help you out.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Symphony V96
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Symphony V96
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Symphony V96
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Symphony V96 back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your device
Symphony V96 Stock ROM Download
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: Symphony_V96_MT6580_HW1_V9_250518_8.1.zip|
File Size: 576 MB
OS: Android 8.1
|Flash File Name: Symphony_V96_MT6580_HW2_V11_20180805_8.1.0.zip|
File Size: 413 MB
OS: Android 8.1
Firmware Installation Process of Symphony V96
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Symphony V96, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- Wait for a few minutes, If you see a green button on your flash tool which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Symphony V96