ThopTv apk 40 download is a live TV streaming app. You can watch numerous TV channels along with IPL Live Matches 2020 and many more thing you want to watch. Due to some copyright cases, you can’t open their link. Sometimes users may be facing site block issues so you need to download VPN apps or Chrome VPN extensions to open their link into your phone or desktop. You can also find ThopTV old version below. In the latest version,
So let’s see what is are they actually offering! Nowadays This app became more popular due to the huge bills of cable TV and other streaming apps subscription. You can easily pair with your Android TV or Android TV Box, Amazon FireStick.
What’s New in ThopTV App v40
So, ThopTV apk because especially in Indian movies and TV series, and this app you can watch 3000+ Indian and International TV channels also you can watch the latest movies and TV series and Hollywood shows free of cost. Although the Latest version available here with a safe download from the Mediafire link. Download the link below.
- Live Tv
- 5000+ Radio channels
- Notice Board
- Log in for more.
- Smart Tv and Firestick Support.
- Subtitles on selected channels
- 7 Days Catchup on 580+ channels and more
Also, ThopTV for PC is available, a and it supports every operating system such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows 7. it is a 64bit version supports DRM
ThopTV Apk Version 40 Download
Original Download Link Here
Updated: If ThopTV not working Download AOS TV APK link down below
Download More | Google Camera 7.3 APK Download All Android Devices
See More: ThopTV Alternative
How to Download and Install ThopTV APK in Amazon Firestick/Fire TV
- First, open the Firestick, and then Go to Home and click on the Settings button
- Now click on Device
- Now you’re in the Device menu and click on Developer Options
- Now Click on Apps from Unknown Sources and turn it ON
- This dialog box open in front of you and click on Turn On
- Now go back to Home and find the search box and open it
- Now Search the Downloader
- Now tap on Downloader app
- After opening the Downloader app
- Click Allow button
- Just click on OK yellow button
- Now go to Settings from left side
- And now click on Browser
- Now click on the Address Bar
- Type this link on the Address Bar http://bit.ly/thtvdl1
- Wait until it is finished. It is just a 10MB size app
- After finished, click on Install
- Now click on Done
Now return to Home and find the ThopTV app you have just installed right now.
How to Install ThopTV Apk in Android?
- Step 1. First of all, download ThopTV on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved ThopTV apk and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on ThopTV App.
Install ThopTV on Android TV
If your TV running on Android Operating system then you can easily install via ES File, Just follow these steps you can install ThopTV:
- At first download Es File Explorer via Play Store in your Android TV
- Now open the Download Manager in Es File Explorer
- Tap on New button from the bottom menu
- Now enter this URL to download THOPTV http://bit.ly/thtvdl1
- Click on the Download Now button, After the complete download of APK file click on it and install it
- Install Puffin browser in you smart TV
- Search in Google “ThopTv GadgetsFarms”
- Click on Download Page
- Go to the Home page in Puffin Browser and click on the APK file to install it.
How to Open on Chrome/Firefox?
- Step 1. Copy any one of these URLs (thoptv.info or thoptv.services) and paste it on the Chrome/Firefox browser.
Note: Use any VPN if it is not opening.
- Step 2. Now, on the page, you will be asked to download Add-on to continue streaming.
- Step 3. Add it and done.
- Any ThopTV alternatives?