ThopTv apk Version 28.0 is a live TV streaming site. You can watch numerous TV channels and many more thing you want to watch. Due to some copyright cases, you can’t open their link. Sometimes users may be facing site block issue so you need to download VPN apps or Chrome VPN extensions to open their link into your phone or desktop.
In the latest version, ThopTV app can stream thousands of TV channels and Zee5 series, ViU Series and many more. Now you can watch World Cup online without Hotstar, So let’s see what is are they actually offering! Nowadays Thop TV app became more popular due to the huge bills of cable TV and other streaming apps subscription. You can easily pair with your Android TV or Android TV Box, Amazon FireStick.
ThopTV Apk 28.0 – What’s New?
If you are looking for a Terrarium TV alternative? So, ThopTV apk 28.0 because especially in Indian movies and TV series, and this app you can watch 3000+ Indian and International TV channels also you can watch the latest movies and TV series and Hollywood shows free of cost.
- Live Tv
- 5000+ Radio channels
- Notice Board
- Log in for more.
- Smart Tv and Firestick Support.
- Subtitles on selected channels
- 7 Days Catchup on 580+ channels
ThopTv APK v28.0 Download Latest Version
ThopTV doesn’t host any content on their server. All content provided from reputed sources, You will get scraped links from them to watch. Thop TV v28 download free from here.
See More Article:
How to Use ThopTV Apk?
Maybe sometimes it does not work so, you have to download any VPN apps, recommended using a Secure VPN app. If this download link is not working so please use a VPN for unblocked this link.
Install ThopTV in FireStick
All we know that all these are a third-party app and not part of the Amazon Store. It has to be sideloaded to your FireStick device. Unlike the regular Android mobiles or tablets, And no company wants any sideloads app FireStick doesn’t let you download the APKs of the apps directly through popular browsers. Sideloading on FireStick requires special apps. Here are the two apps we will use in this guide:
- ES File Explorer
Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
I will get on with the installation method. But, before that, you must enable FireStick to accept the third-party apps by turning on the Apps from Unknown Sources. Here is what you need to do:
1. Open the Settings from the FireStick home-screen (menu bar on the top)
2. Click MyFireTV or Device
3. Open Developer Options
4. If Apps from Unknown Sources is disabled/off, turn it ON by clicking it
5. Click Turn On to ignore this warning message and to confirm your action.
Just tun it on Apps from Unknown Sources exposes your device to threats only when you try to side-load an APK or Android App.
You need an app called Downloader. From this app, you can easily sideload any apk from third-party sites or URL.
To download this app, go to your FireStick home-screen. From the home-screen select Search on the far left on the top. Now look up for the app and install it.
Install ThopTV Process
Once you have the app, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Run Downloader and click the URL field on the right side of its home-screen (the app opens with the left Home tab selected by default)
Step 2: Type in the following URL when the onscreen keyboard appears and click GO:
Type there is there ““
Step 3: Downloader app will connect to the server URL is pointing to and begin to download the ThopTV APK on FireStick
Step 4: After the download process finished, the Downloader app automatically initiates the installation. What you should now see is the following prompt asking you to confirm if you wish to install ThopTV on FireStick.
You can see the Next button on the bottom right. And then just Just start the installation process.
How to Install ThopTV Apk in Android?
- Step 1. First of all, download app on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved ThopTV apk 6 and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on ThopTV App.
How to Open on Chrome/Firefox?
- Step 1. Copy any one of these URL (thoptv.info or thoptv.services) and paste it on the Chrome/Firefox browser.
Note: Use any VPN if it is not opening.
- Step 2. Now, on the page, you will be asked to download Add-on to continue streaming.
- Step 3. Add it and done.