If you’re going to flash a custom ROM on your device so make sure, your device must be bootloader unlocked and TWRP custom recovery installed. So follow this procedure it helps you to how to flash custom ROM using TWRP.
What Is TWRP?
TWRP is a custom recovery for every Android device, it can help users to flash custom ROM, custom Kernel, Custom Boot Animation. TWRP is an open-source project for an Android device and based on OmniROM and AOSP.
How to Download TWRP For Android
TWRP mostly available for every Android device so you have to download the right TWRP version for your device to work perfectly and helps you to flash custom ROM. You can download TWRP by click here
TWRP For Mi 11 Download Latest Build Android 12 Support
Gerrit Instance – http://gerrit.twrp.me
If you have made your own TWRP build for an unsupported device, please let us know. We might add your build to the list of unofficial builds. Bear in mind that we are working hard to add more devices and we may add your device to our official build list later.
Hello, this is TWRP, for Mi 11
USB OTG will not work
Decrypting Android 12 will only work if you remove pin/password
1. fastboot boot twrp.img
2. go to Advanced > Flash Current TWRP
3. after that is done, if you were using a custom kernel, reflash it now
4. if you were using magisk, reflash it now
Updating to a newer build:
1. download new build to internal storage
2. go to Advanced > Install Recovery Ramdisk
4. select the new image
5. after that is done, if you were using a custom kernel, reflash it now
6. if you were using magisk, reflash it now
Telegram group: https://t.me/NSSFB
Download Link Here
first test build here, test and report what works/doesn’t: