- 1 About UC Browser
- 2 Download UC Browser Latest Version
- 3 Older Versions:
- 3.1 UC Browser 18.104.22.1685 (10438)
- 3.2 UC Browser 22.214.171.1247 (10414)
- 3.3 UC Browser 126.96.36.1990 (10370)
- 3.4 UC Browser 10.10.0.796 (238)
- 3.5 UC Browser 188.8.131.522 (10474)
- 3.6 UC Browser 184.108.40.2065 (10404)
- 3.7 UC Browser 220.127.116.115 (10390)
- 3.8 UC Browser 18.104.22.1685 (322)
- 3.9 UC Browser 22.214.171.1240 (298)
- 3.10 UC Browser 126.96.36.1998 (286)
About UC Browser
UC Browser is the fastest browser among the different Internet browsers available for Android devices. It is a very simple, comfortable and easy-to-use web browser having a user-friendly interface. It is a powerful browser with many exciting features including night mode browsing, gesture controls, incognito mode, etc. and helps you access music, video, cricket information with smooth experience. Customized cricket feature is available on UC Browser. You can visit many cricket sites to support your team, and watch cricket live stream, and check out match scores on UC Browser. UC browser older version
Features of UC Browser
★ Upgraded Web Browsing Experience
★ Small Window Mode
★ Fast Download
★ Cricket Card Feature
★ Data Saving
★ Ad Block
★ Video for all tastes
★ Facebook Mode
★ Night Mode
Ad blocker: UCB has in-built ad blocker that blocks all unnecessary ads by default, helping in speeding up the browsing experience.
Small Window Mode: Our small window mode enables the video window to be moved apart from the webpage, and hanged on screen top, while you expect to chat with friends, shop online or participate in other activities without video watch interruption.
Customization: UC Browser lets you personalize the browser on your android phone. You can change the look and feel of the browser by using the “Theme” option.
How to install messenger on any android phones
- First of all, download this app from the upper link and saved on a specific folder because it helps you to find installation time.
- Make sure is that your Android device has turned on Unknown sources if you’re using Android 4.4 KitKat to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Android 7.0 does not require to turn of Unknown sources option because by default it is on.
- Here is an image of how you can turn on Unknown Source option.
- After this process – open your file manager and go to download folder.
- Tap on it, Install it.
seemore: OH Web Browser Apk
seemore: Puffin Browser Pro Apk