In this tutorial, we will guide you on how to install the firmware flash file on Walton Primo D10. The device came out of the box with Android 10 Q and powered by MediaTek. If you are someone who is looking to fix your device’s common issues like boot loop, remove pattern lock, bypass FRP lock, repair IMEI, or extracting DA (download agent) file, then this guide is for you.
Download Walton Primo D10 Stock ROM flash file android 10 Q.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Walton Primo D10 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Walton Primo D10
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Walton Primo D10
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Walton Primo D10
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Walton Primo D10
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Walton Primo D10 back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your device
- Supported device: Walton Primo D10
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup of your android phone
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Walton USB Drivers
Download Walton Primo D10 Stock ROM Flash File
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: WALTON_PRIMO_D10 customer care sing_S04_29102020.rar|
File Size: 1.1GB
Android Version: 10 Q
Last Updated on April 29, 2021 by Prosenjit Dey