Western Digital introduced new drives from the WD Blackline for PCs and game consoles. Among the new products, there are both HDD and SSD, and the highlight of the presentation is the first disk in the gaming industry with SuperSpeed USB (20 Gb / s), USB 3.2 Gen 2 × 2 connectors.
Through collaboration with Microsoft, buyers of new discs will receive up to three months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate with access to more than 100 games and access to exclusive Xbox Live Gold features.
New devices in the line:
- Game drive WD_Black P10 – a hard drive with a capacity of up to 5 TB with a USB 3.2 Gen 1 connector, suitable for consoles and PCs. Three years limited warranty
- WD_Black P50 Gaming Drive is the first SSD in the gaming industry with a USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 connector with a capacity of up to 2 TB and a speed of up to 1980 MB / s. Five years limited warranty
- The WD_Black D10 game disk is a hard disk with a capacity of up to 8 TB and a read speed of up to 250 Mb / s with active cooling. Three years limited warranty
- The WD_Black D10 Game Drive for the Xbox One is a hard drive with a capacity of up to 12 TB with a three-month subscription to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Three years limited warranty
- The WD_Black P10 Game Drive for the Xbox One is a hard drive with a capacity of up to 5 TB, with two months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription and Xbox Gold Live subscription. Three years limited warranty
See More: The 4G Version of The Nokia 2720 “clamshell” Release
Last Updated on March 18, 2020 by Prosenjit Dey