Recently tech giant Microsoft has been rolling out a new cumulative software updates for Windows 10. This update you can check out from your Windows Settings app, or you can download this update directly for windows 10 offline installers. Right now it is available you can download Windows 10 KB4550945 offline installer from here.
KB4550945 is an optional update and Microsoft will not install it on your device automatically. Windows 10 as a ‘service’ is updated and patched almost every week with both security and non-security fixes.
Windows 10 KB4550945 Changelogs:
- fix for an issue that prevented apps from opening
- bug fix that turns off notifications for devices with VPN or cellular network with prior warning.
- Xbox Games issue fix
- When you tap on check update button there are some issue was there on the previous build which is now fixed.
- Touch screen devices and physical devices is not connected and working not perfectly is fixed.
- Clipboard services issues fixed now.
- Editing documents with images related problem is fixed now.
Download Windows 10KB4550945 (Build 18363.815) Offline Installer
Windows 10 KB4550945 Direct Download Links:
Microsoft to pause optional updates
This is likely to be the last optional update as such Windows 10 updates will no longer be published from May 2020. The software giant only releases vital security updates going forward due to the medical crisis across various countries.
Last Updated on April 23, 2020 by Prosenjit Dey