We know that Google Camera or GCAM whatever you said. You probably don’t know that every google camera is developed for specific device processor, kernel architecture based. Android OS is specifically optimized for the Snapdragon processor. and here Samsung used Exynos processor and most of the time they limit camera settings and that’s is the reason most of the time you will face Gcam apk is not working in Samsung devices. Here developer found a solution is that ZGCAM apk for all Exynos processor variant.
GCAM is a top of the line camera application, it has a unique algorithm to combine multiple images into a single image and gives you a better image quality. You can also check GCAM 7.5 MOD APK for your device
Here is the first stable Google camera port for Samsung devices. ZGCAM with Exynos SoC. Thanks to developer Zoran who build this mod gcam for samsung devices. It is called ZGCAM mod works global Samsung’s devices.
ZGCAM Apk Download For Exynos Processor (MOD)
Download Global version of ZGCAM for Ezynos processor
Zoran’s builds are based on Arnova’s Gcam 6.1 versions. While the developer has a subscription for using the latest ZGCAM mods, he has made some of the most stable Gcam builds available to the public on his website. So download latest ZGCAM v6.1 with build 1149. As for the older devices like Galaxy S8, use the build 1106.
Here download the latest version ZGCAM for all Exynos Samsung devices including Galaxy S8, S8+, Note 8, Galaxy S9, S9+, Note 9, Galaxy S10e, S10, S10+, Note 10, Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, and the Note 20 series as well. You can also try the older versions of ZGCAM on the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge.
How to install ZGCAM?
- First, uninstall any previously installed Gcam mods from your Android phone.
- Go to phone storage or sdcard and delete any config files previously setup from Gcam -> config.
- Download and install ZGCAM APK from above.
- Download config file for your phone.
- Transfer the new confix XML file to Gcam -> config.
- Restart the ZGCAM and go through this tutorial to setup config file for your device.
- Force stop or close the Google camera app.
- Launch Gcam app and go through this settings guide.