Recently so many phones has just launched in the market, and today we will share with you Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A60 device. Samsung revamped the A-series of its smartphone line-up and a lot of new innovative designed phones were launched in this category. Moreover, the Samsung Galaxy A60 is one of the best mid-range smartphone available in the market. Also, the Galaxy A60 has its USP in the camera department as the device features a triple-camera set-up.
But, we all know that all the OEMs are not able to match up the camera performance of the Pixel devices by Google. So, this GCam or the Google camera port is developed to bring in the image processing capabilities of the Pixel devices to other manufacturers smartphones.
What is GCam or Google Camera?
Google Camera is a camera app developed by Google itself, In this google camera app you will get all Google Pixel features in your GCam 6.1 apk, and features are Night sight mode, lens blur, panorama, AR stickers, Google Lens, Portrait mode with focus slider, HDR+, RAW format support, and more. Moreover, the Samsung Galaxy A60 comes with the HAL 3 and API support that allows the developers to develop applications for enhanced image capturing capabilities. Also, you could install these apps with the need of rooting your devices.
GCam For Samsung Galaxy A6
How to Install GCam v6.1 on Samsung Galaxy A60
If you have install Gcam old version, so when are going to install Gcam 6.1 it’s showing you an error, so uninstall the old version of Google Camera before install the new one.
- Download the GCam or the Google Camera port from the download section above.
- Make sure that you have allowed the unknown sources from the settings to install third-party apps on your device.
- Once the download is finished, open the APK.
- Install the APK like you would install any other APK.
- Open the application and allow all the permissions asked by the application.
- That’s It!
GCam Best Setting
- Open camera Settings menu.
- Go to, BSG MOD Settings>>Fix>>Image Format>>Select YUV_420_888.
- Again go to the Settings menu.
- Then, BSG MOD Settings>>Fix>>Input Model>>Front Camera>>Pixel 3 XL
if you have any suggestion regarding this post or other do let me know to feel free in the comment section,