The Asus Zenfone 6z has launched the flagship-grade specifications and features out-of-the-box. The handset packs with a motorized flip-up all-in-one camera module of a 48MP (f/1.8) Sony IMX586 sensor and a 13MP (f/2.4) ultrawide-angle lens along with an LED flash. The motorized camera module is capable to capture wide-angle and auto-panorama pictures easily. It runs on the latest Android Pie, packs a huge 5,000 mAh battery, Quick Charge 4.0, a 6.4-inches FullView display, SDM855 chip, and up to 8GB of RAM.
What is Gcam?
The Gcam is nothing but a short form of Google camera. using the Gcam You can take amazing portraits with Google Camera App. Although they have only One Camera at the Back, Google Camera works like Charm and Produces Photos which are better than flagships like Apple iPhone XS. So, what’s the Secret? All about the High-Quality Images depends on the Optimization of Google Camera which has a Great AI Optimization.
A Developer Called Arnova, first created a port of the Google Camera called GCam for few Non-Pixel Android Devices which had all the Features of Google Camera. Google Camera has some interesting software that enhances the photos you click. You can not use google camera on any device it’s device-specific.
Latest Gcam version For Asus 6Z:
[mks_button size=”large” title=”Gcam for Asus Zonfone 6z” style=”squared” url=”http://https://downloadmirror.co/2CY1/GCam-Arnova8G2-1.3.030119.0645build-6.1.021.apk” target=”_self” bg_color=”#1aba6a” txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”” icon_type=”” nofollow=”0″]
[mks_button size=”large” title=”Config1.xml” style=”squared” url=”https://downloadmirror.co/2CY2/Config1.xml” target=”_self” bg_color=”#1aba6a” txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”” icon_type=”” nofollow=”0″]
Google Camera on Asus Zenfone 6z Features
First of all, let’s talk about the features that you will be getting with the Gcam on Realme 3i.
- HDR+ – You can use this feature to click good pictures in low-light or backlit scenes.
- Night Sight – You will get the Night Sight feature in the Realme 3i inbuilt. But as we all know, Google’s Night Sight is much powerful. This feature enhances the details and colors that might get lost in the dark.
- Super Res Zoom – This feature of Gcam keeps your pictures sharp when you zoom in—without the blur.
- Top Shot – Using the Top Shot feature in Google camera, you will get the best shots, where no one is blinking.
- Portrait – Realme 3i features a dual rear camera setup, but you should try Portrait mode on Gcam too. The app also makes the subject of your photo pop by leaving them in color, while changing the background to black and white.
- Google Lens Suggestions – Using this feature, you will automatically get information by pointing the camera at contact info, URLs, and barcodes. It also suggests things to do like calling the number or sending an email.
Follow these steps after opening the app for the first time. These steps will make sure that your app is working correctly.
- Click on More Option
- Open Camera Settings
- Open BSG MOD settings.
- Input Model
- Change -Interface Style – Pixel 2
- Configurations- PIXEL2018 ZSLR HDR+
- Go back – Enable Google Photos
- Disable Zoom (Preferably)
- Enable HDR+ Enhanced in Portrait Mode
- Open Saturation
- Highlight Saturation -2.0
- Shadow Saturation – 2.2 (Do the same for FRONT and REAR)
- Restart the app again.
How to install Google Camera with Night Sight Asus Zenfone 6z
- First of all, download this app from the upper link and saved on a specific folder because it helps you to find installation time.
- Make sure is that your Android device has turned on Unknown sources if you’re using Android 4.4 KitKat to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Android 7.0 does not require to turn of Unknown sources option because by default it is on.
- Here is an image of how you can turn on Unknown Source option.
- After this process – open your file manager and go to download folder.
- Tap on it, Install it.
Feel free to comment down below about your thoughts and experience with GCam on Zenfone 6 (2019).
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.