Xiaomi Mi 8 SE users have good news for their device are getting MIUI 126.96.36.199.QEBCNXM China Stable ROM update. It brings December security patches 2019. This update on rolling out in China. If you are a Chinese Xiaomi Mi 8 SE user then you can download MIUI 188.8.131.52 China Stable ROM for Xiaomi Mi 8 SE MIUI 184.108.40.206.PEBCNXM.
At this time the company has pushed the update among the Chinese country only and maybe it takes some time to arrive in your phone. This update brings December 2019 security patches with improve system security. This OTA update MIUI 220.127.116.11.PEBCNXM based on MIUI 11 (Android 10.0). This update size around 1.96GB so make sure your device has enough battery charge to complete this process. The same OTA update arrived in Xiaomi Mi 9T.
MIUI 18.104.22.168.PEBCNXM For MI 8 SE Changelogs
- Stable MIUI based on Android 10
- Updated Android Security Patch to December 2019
- Increased system security
- Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
- Fix: Couldn’t open notification settings in the Notification shade in Second space
- Optimization: Localized payment security icon for India
- Fix: Images overlapped in scrolling screenshots
How to Check Software Update?
Every update takes some time to arrive completely. This Security patch only available for Xiaomi Mi 8 SE Chinese device users only. Either you can check the OTA update manually. Some update comes in big sizes, so make sure your device fully connected with a WI-Fi network.
Go to the device Settings > About Phone > Software Update. If the latest MIUI 22.214.171.124.PEBCNXM the update is available, simply grab it. Meanwhile, you can check the OTA update via the Software Updater app as well.
Download MIUI 126.96.36.199.PEBCNXM For Xiaomi Mi 8 SE
You have to flash this ROM via TWRP recovery or you can wait until OTA arrived in your phone.
- V188.8.131.52.PEBCNXM: Recovery ROM | OTA ROM
- This firmware is exclusive for the MI 8 SE (Chinese) model only.
- Ensure your device is fully charged.
- Take a full backup of the device data without Root.
- A PC or Laptop and a USB cable are required.
Last Updated on January 31, 2020 by Prosenjit Dey