The Orange Fox Recovery Project is a Custom Recovery for Android Devices which is based on the TWRP source code. The main objective of this recovery project was to provide a stable recovery with a lot of features. The Recovery supports both the Treble and non-Treble ROMs and Built-in support for installing init.d functionality, Magisk, and SuperSU. Download Orange Fox Recovery Project For Realme x
Features of Orange Fox Recovery Project
- Supports Treble and non-Treble ROMs
- Up-to-date kernel, built from sources
- Increased compatibility with TWRP
- Updated with latest TWRP commits
- support for installing init.d functionality
- Built-in support for installing Magisk
- support for installing SuperSU (v2.82-201705271822 – non-Treble ROMs only)
- White Flashlight
- Password, torch, led
- Support for Miui and Custom ROMs
- Better language support
- Optimized versions of community scripts
- Fox theme engine:
- choose theme (black, dark, etc)
- choice of color scheme
- choice of splash screen
- Alternative lock screen
- Bug fixes
- And many more!
How to install Orange Fox Recovery Project in any devices.
- First thing you need to do is to download Orange Fox Recovery to your phone’s internal storage/external storage.
- Your phone should TWRP Recovery installed and turn on TWRP Recovery.
- Once you booted in TWRP then tap on the Install button.
- Now tap on the install image and browse for the Orange Fox Recovery file you downloaded
- Once you have found, now tap on the file name and you can just swipe to confirm the flash.
- It will install the Orange Fox Recovery Project
Download Orange Fox Recovery Project For Realme x
[mks_button size=”large” title=”Orange fox recovery project for Realme x” style=”squared” url=”https://files.orangefox.tech/OrangeFox-Stable/rmx1901/OrangeFox-R10_0.3-Stable-RMX1901.zip” target=”_self” bg_color=”#d8570d” txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”” icon_type=”” nofollow=”0″]
flashing vbmeta, dtbo images,
Included Magisk 19.4 build,
Current Stable Version: 0.3