As promised in the recent Microsoft Event 2021, the first Windows 11 Insider Preview is now available for download to the public starting today. Download Windows 11 Insider Preview build 10.0.22000.51 just dropped at 1PM EST sharp or 10 AM PT across the globe.
Those who have already signed up for the Insider Preview, can now download Windows 11 by visiting Settings > Update & Security > Windows Insider Program. Alternatively, you can download the Windows 11 ISO with the first insider preview build.
Microsoft, in a blogpost, officially announced the first Insider Preview of Windows 11. However, there are restrictions on who can get the latest OS upgrade for free. There are some system requirements too. So if you want to bypass such restrictions and upgrade anyway, download and install Windows 11 ISO with the first Insider Preview 10.0.22000.51 build from below.
Download Windows 11 Insider Preview ISO 10.0.22000.51
- Windows 11 ISO X64 ISO | Download (Recommended)
- Windows 11 ISO x64 | Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22000.51 (co_release) amd64 (UUP Dump)
- Windows 11 ISO arm64 | Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22000.51 (co_release) arm64 (UUP Dump)
How to download Windows 11 Insider ISO via UUP Dump?
- Click on the Create download packages link.
- This will download the script to download Windows 11 ISO to your system (PC, Linux, MacOS)
- Extract the zip.
- Enter the folder and run the proper uup download windows (cmd for Windows, macos.sh for MacOS, and linux.sh for Linux)
- This should start downloading the Windows 11 ISO.
Checkout Download Windows 11 Leaked ISO Build 21996.1Windows 11 Dev 21996.1 Build ISO and you can download it free. If you’re facing issue regarding TPM 2.0 and Secure Boot related issue then you can check this tutorial to bypass.
How to Use UUP Dump to Download Windows 11 10.0.22000.51 Build
First download the zip File and save into your pc and. And now extract UUDump zip file and keep it at safe place.
Now you can see uup_download_windows.cmd run it and after sometime it process will show you completed
now in command prompt it show Press any key to Exit. Now close the window and you can see the ISO file of Windows 11 10.0.22000.51 Build