Google just released their Android 10 update for all and if you’re looking for the official stock firmware of the Download Android 10 for Redmi K20 Pro, in this article we will provide you Android 10 ROM for your Redmi K20 Pro-China and Indian version.
Redmi K20 Pro Features
The Redmi K20 Pro sports a6.39-inch AMOLED display with the resolution of 2340×1080 pixels, Snapdragon 855 SoC with Adreno 640 GPU, 7th generation under-display fingerprint sensor. and the Gorilla Glass 6 protection on both sides.
K20 Pro has 27W fast charging support
Android 10 Top Features
Download Android 10 For K20 Pro
All of these two ROMs flash possible via TWRP
Required This Necessary Software
- This ROM is supported only for Xiaomi Redmi K20 and K20 Pro.
- You need a Xiaomi device with an unlocked bootloader.
- You need a Windows PC with ADB & Fastboot installed.
- Download and Install Xiaomi USB drivers.
- Flash the TWRP
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data [Follow any method]
How to Flash Android 10 via TWRP
Before you start this process make sure your downloaded ROM into your SDcard
- First, unlock the bootloader and flash the TWRP and follow this step
- Press VOL Up button and Power Button all together and it will bring you TWRP recovery
- Then tap on WIPE button and select advanced wipe and select this and wipe it.
- Do not select Internal Storage and SDCard.
- And after is complete tap on the home icon
- Select the Install icon and navigate to your ROM and swipe it for the installation process.
- Don’t need to flash any GApps for this ROM all of this include in this already.
When the installation process finishes reboot your device, it will take some time so don’t panic.