Gcam For Lenovo ZUK Z2 Pro
Do you want to know why Google phones are so good at the camera department? the only big secret in behind is the Google software. And if you want that much of great pictures and you cannot afford Pixel devices then this article might be for you. Gcam For Lenovo ZUK Z2 Pro
What is Gcam?
The Gcam is nothing but a short form of Google camera. using the Gcam You can take amazing portraits with Google Camera App. Google Camera has some interesting software that enhances the photos you click. You can not use google camera on any device it’s device specific. Here is how to get Google Camera with Night Sight on your OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T. Google Camera‘s new Night Sight mode is being debuted on the Pixel 3 and will reach older Pixel 2 through a software update. This special feature improves low-light performance and adds that much more detail to photos taken in tough conditions.
check more:Gcam for Asus Zenfone Max Pro m2
check more: Gcam For Realme 3
Gcam for Lenovo ZUK Z2 Pro download
If you have Moto G7 and you want to know how to install Google camera application then you are at the perfect place. we will help you to download Gcam and helps you to install Gcam on Lenovo ZUK Z2 Pro without breaking bootloader. Behind the Installation of Gcam, one main thing is running which is camera2api but moto recent phones all are camera2api enabled. so we just need a proper camera port for Moto G7 and just install that app like a normal APK and it’s pretty much done. This guide is only for the Lenovo ZUK Z2 Pro user and doesn’t apply this method on any other Lenovo phones
Specification of Lenovo ZUK Z2 Pro
Zuk Z2 Pro smartphone was launched in April 2016. The phone comes with a 5.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels. The Zuk Z2 Pro is powered by a quad-core processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that cannot be expanded. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Zuk Z2 Pro packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and an 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies. The Zuk Z2 Pro runs Android 6.0 and is powered by a 3100mAh non-removable battery.
How to install Google Camera with Night Sight on Moto G7
- First of all, download this app from the upper link and saved on a specific folder because it helps you to find installation time.
- Make sure is that your Android device has turned on Unknown sources if you’re using Android 4.4 KitKat to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Android 7.0 does not require to turn of Unknown sources option because by default it is on.
- Here is an image of how you can turn on Unknown Source option.
- After this process – open your file manager and go to download folder.
- Tap on it, Install it.
These APKs don’t require any additional configuration, but, on top of the usual options (camera sounds, video resolution, etc) there are a few things you can change (explore the settings menu!):
- HDR+ parameters: “Default” is enough for most people. Higher settings may produce better photos, especially in hard conditions, but it takes more time to process.
- HDR+ image quality: Change the jpg compression (a lower value results in smaller files, but the quality is worse).
- HDR+ RAW+JPG: Save RAW files.
- Correction of auto-exposure HDR or Auto-Exposure: Controls shutter speed, not 100% stable. Works better in low light and with HDR enhanced enabled.
- HDR+ enhanced for portrait mode: Slower, but better portrait photos.
- Disable zoom in portrait mode: By default, it zooms in a bit.
- Use Nexus6P model: Photos with better details/sharpness (and noisier).
- Since slow motion doesn’t work on Oreo, you can hide the option from the menu:
Settings > Advanced > Fix Camera API2 > “Disable video slow motion”
this is all about how to install pixel 3 Gcam on Lenovo ZUK Z2 Pro . If you have any question regarding Gcam on Lenovo ZUK Z2 Pro feel free to comments down below.
Post Updated On