Gcam For Realme 1
Do you want to know why Google phones are so good at the camera department? the only big secret in behind is the Google software. And if you want that much of great pictures and you cannot afford Pixel devices then this article might be for you. Gcam For Realme 1
What is Gcam?
The Gcam is nothing but a short form of Google camera. using the Gcam You can take amazing portraits with Google Camera App. Google Camera has some interesting software that enhances the photos you click. You can not use google camera on any device it’s device specific. Here is how to get Google Camera with Night Sight on your OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T. Google Camera‘s new Night Sight mode is being debuted on the Pixel 3 and will reach older Pixel 2 through a software update. This special feature improves low-light performance and adds that much more detail to photos taken in tough conditions.
check more:Gcam Download for Asus Zenfone Max Pro m2
check more: Gcam For Realme 3 Download
Gcam for Moto G download
If you have Realme 1 and you want to know how to install Google camera application then you are at the perfect place. we will help you to download Gcam and helps you to install Gcam on Realme 1 without breaking bootloader. Behind the Installation of Gcam one main thing is running which is camera2api but moto recent phones all are camera2api enabled. so we just need a proper camera port for Realme 1 and just install that app like a normal APK and it’s pretty much done. This guide is only for the Realme 1 user and doesn’t apply this method on any other Xiaomi phones
Specification of Realme 1
Realme 1 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 clocked at 1.8GHz which is a decent powerful chipset for multitasking and gaming. This device will be a budget segment smartphone. It comes with three RAM variants 3GB or 4GB or 6GB and Internal Storage 32GB or 64GB. On talking about the camera it has a Dual rear-facing camera of 16 MP, f/1.7, 1.22µm, PDAF, OIS+ 5MP depth sensing sensor, and the front-facing camera is a 12MP shooter.
Download Gcam for realme 1
[mks_button size=”large” title=”Downlaod Gcam for Realme 1″ style=”squared” url=”https://www.right-brothers.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/GCAM_Realme_rbtechupdates.zip” target=”_self” bg_color=”#000000″ txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”” icon_type=”” nofollow=”1″]
How to enable camera2api in realme 1
While Realme’s Color OS is closed source and Camera2 API isn’t enabled. To enable Camera2 API you need to have root access and because Realme doesn’t allow to unlock bootloader one can’t root an android device.
Camera2 API is disabled by default so there is no way you can install the latest Google Camera in Realme devices. But you can always install old Google Camera in the device.
How to install Google Camera with Night Sight on Realme 1
- First of all, download this app from the upper link and saved on a specific folder because it helps you to find installation time.
- Make sure is that your Android device has turned on Unknown sources if you’re using Android 4.4 KitKat to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Android 7.0 does not require to turn of Unknown sources option because by default it is on.
- Here is an image of how you can turn on Unknown Source option.
- After this process – open your file manager and go to download folder.
- Tap on it, Install it.
- Install the GCam port (like a normal apk, no root or anything is needed)
- Copy the config.xml to /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs (if this folders don’t exist, you should create them yourself)
- Open GCam and allow the permissions
- Double tap somewhere in the down (next to the shutter button
- Now a menu should pop up asking you for a config
- Press restore
- Enjoy your GCam!
this is all about how to install pixel 3 Gcam on Realme 1. If you have any question regarding Gcam on Realme 1 feel free to comments down below.