A working mod of Google Camera 7.3 or GCam for Vivo V19 Pro is now available to download which is built by Arnova8G2. This build of GCam 7.0 for Google camera 7.2 for Vivo V19 Pro has all the basic features working. So right now you can download Google camera 7.2 for Vivo V19 Pro.
Astrophotography feature was introduced in Google Camera 7.2, hence you get the same on this GCam 7.2 for Vivo V19 Pro, in addition, you get other features such as HDR+, ZSL, Super Res Zoom, Night Sight, Slow motion, Timelapse, etc. So on this phone it has 64MP main camera, 8MP wide-angle, 2Mp depth sensor, 2MP macro sensor and for selfie it has 32MP+8MP wide-angle sensor with beauty mode, You can record video up to 2160p.
Google Camera 7.2 Features
In this Google Camera 7.2 apk from Pixel 4 and Google Camera 6.1 series from Pixel 3 supports on Vivo V19 Pro Now you can take impressive images as like GCam Astrophotography mode and Night Sight, Slo-mo, Portrait, Beauty Mode, Motion Images, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, Google Lens, and more. And here’s the step by step guide to download & install Google Camera 7.2 for Vivo V19 Pro.
Download Google Camera For Vivo V19 Pro
You can download by a tap on the blue link below which version you want to use:
- GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.1-fix.apk (Android 10)
- Google Camera 7.2 PXv4.3 Download
- Download GCam 7.2 for Vivo V19 Pro (MGC_7.2.018_RPII.MiVIII_V0b.apk)
- Download Google Camera 6.1 fot Vivo V19 Pro (MGC_6.1.021_Arnova_xcam_mi9_v8.apk)
Must Read | Google Camera APK For All Smartphone
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
Google Camera 7.2 Recommended Settings
In here you can set up Google Camera 7.2 setting for better image quality
- Go to Camera app Settings > HDR+ parameters > set it to 12 or according to your need.
- Change the Back Camera resolution to 16-megapixel.
- Go to Camera app Settings > Advanced > set base config
- Front Camera – Pixel 3 XL
- Back Camera – Pixel 3 XL
- Again open GCam Settings > Advanced > set Libs to Xlib V2.1s
- You can set the saturation values according to your needs.
There’ is no need to change any setting Latest Google Camera 7.2.
How To Install Google Camera 7.2 APK
- At first download the latest Google Camera APK 7.2 on your smartphone by using Google Chrome.
- Maybe your phone asks User permission to allow to install.
- Then just allow it.
- When it’s done just open it and allow all the permission the Google Camera APK wants from you.
- That’s It.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.