We know that the Google camera app is the best camera app for all sides. It can take stunning portrait images and Night photography makes awesome. in recent update Google camera apk version 7.2.016.279154257 you can modify the NightScape shutter count.
Various developer port Google camera app for various devices just for better support. If you’re using older Android phone which was came with Android 7.0 and this time running on Android 9.0 Pie. So you have to root your device to enable Camera2API and then you can install the Google Camera apk.
Google Camera 7.2.016.279154257 Apk Download
There are lots of improvements you can found in this version, better low light image, portrait mode image quality improved, better image processing, although the is not available in the Google Play Store. you have to download from our site, download link of Google Camera apk down below.
- New UI
- RAW support
- Brand new panorama UI – no more blue dots and manual snaps – just pan around and done
- Face retouching option in portrait mode can now be Natural or SoftFocus slider for Portrait photos, accessible from Google Photos (replaces Pop slider, which is now a Color & Pop tile in the list of filters)
- Long press the viewfinder for quick access to Lens mode
- Audio recording toggle in Panorama mode
- Live Lens
- H265 video recording
- Motion Autofocus
- Top Shot
- Group Selfies
- Night Sight
- Photo Booth
- Super Res Zoom
Developer versions have so many features you can enable or disable according to your needs.
Along with the new Astronomical mode, the new Google Camera 7.2.016.279154257 carries various other advancements such as transparent UI, enhanced Night Sight, Motion Blur, AR Photobooth, Audio Zoom, and a few other features. We expect the new Astro Mode to work on few devices as of now but we expect wider support in the future.
- Download and install the appropriate GCam on your device.
Download Google Camera 7.2.016.279154257
Tap on the downward-facing arrow. This will open the list of features. Earlier this menu was situated at the top and now it has been hidden underneath this arrow. This has been among the major UI changes from GCam 6.3 to GCam 7.2.016.279154257
- Next, tap on the Settings icon (the gear icon).
- Scroll all the way down t0 the bottom until you reach the About section.
- Now look for the Developer Options/Developer Settings/Advanced Settings feature.
Inside Developer settings, you will see various flags. Enable the following flags. These flags may have a slightly different name if you are using the Google Camera 7.2.016.279154257 Port from any other developer. The one given below is of the developer named Parrot043.
- camera.cuttle.darken camera.cuttle.extended
- camera.cuttle.extended_iterable_burst camera.cuttle.motion_ef
This feature automatically enables in some devices in case if you found negative then enable it to maximize and get better results.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.