Samsung’s innovative phone Samsung Galaxy A80, right a working google camera apk is now available for galaxy a80 device, and google camera apk is one of the best camera application for Android devices. So, you can download google camera 7.3 for galaxy a80 device.
In this phone is it has 48MP primary, 8MP ultrawide, and a TOF sensor in flip camera function, for selfie the main camera motorized pop-up main camera module.
Google Camera 7.3 Features
In this Google Camera 7.3 apk from Pixel 4 and Google Camera 6.1 series from Pixel 3 supports on Samsung Galaxy A80 Now you can take impressive images as like GCam Astrophotography mode and Night Sight, Slo-mo, Portrait, Beauty Mode, Motion Images, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, Google Lens, and more. And here’s the step by step guide to download & install Google Camera 7.3 for Samsung Galaxy A80.
Download Google Camera For Samsung Galaxy A80
You can download by a tap on the blue link below which version you want to use:
- Google Camera 7.3 APK Download 7.3
- GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.1-fix.apk (Android 10)
- Google Camera 7.2 PXv4.3 Download
- Download GCam 7.2 for Samsung Galaxy A80 (MGC_7.2.018_RPII.MiVIII_V0b.apk)
- Download Google Camera 6.1 fot Samsung Galaxy A80 (MGC_6.1.021_Arnova_xcam_mi9_v8.apk)
Must Read |
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
Google Camera 7.3 Recommended Settings
In here you can set up Google Camera 7.3 setting for better image quality
- Go to Camera app Settings > HDR+ parameters > set it to 12 or according to your need.
- Change the Back Camera resolution to 16-megapixel.
- Go to Camera app Settings > Advanced > set base config
- Front Camera – Pixel 3 XL
- Back Camera – Pixel 3 XL
- Again open GCam Settings > Advanced > set Libs to Xlib V2.1s
- You can set the saturation values according to your needs.
There’ is no need to change any setting Latest Google Camera 7.3.
How To Install Google Camera 7.3 APK
- At first download the latest Google Camera APK 7.3 on your smartphone by using Google Chrome.
- Maybe your phone asks User permission to allow to install.
- Then just allow it.
- When it’s done just open it and allow all the permission the Google Camera APK wants from you.
- That’s It.
Last Updated on February 10, 2020 by Prosenjit Dey