Xiaomi’s new flagship killer smartphone has been released in December and it is Redmi line up best smartphone till now. Redmi K30 is available in two different variants Redmi K30 4G and Redmi K30 5G model. Both of these smartphones have a 64MP quad-camera setup with f1/9 aperture and pixel binning technology. Alongside an ultrawide angle lens, macro camera, and a depth sensor. Here you can download Google camera 7.2 for Redmi K30. Google camera 7.2 gcam mod pixel 4 on Redmi K30 smartphone.
The main camera is the Samsung sensor 64 MP mode with Quad-Bayer pixel binning technology. Now at this time most of the phone and Xiaomi’s all phone has used AI technology which improves picture quality and also the depth of field.
Download Google Camera 7.2 For Redmi K30
In this Google Camera 7.2 apk from Pixel 4 and Google Camera 6.1 series from Pixel 3 supports on Redmi K30. Now you can take impressive images as like Astrophotography mode and Night Sight, Slo-mo, Portrait, Beauty Mode, Motion Images, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, Google Lens, and more. And here’s the step by step guide to download & install Google Camera 7.2 for Redmi K30.
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Redmi K30 (MGC_6.1.021_Arnova_xcam_mi9_v8.apk)
- Download GCam 7.2 for Redmi K30 (MGC_7.2.018_RPII.MiVIII_V0b.apk)
Must Read | Google Camera 7.2 APK Download and Features
- Download Google Camera For Oppo Reno 2Z
- Download Google Camera For Vivo V17
- Google Camera Apk For Vivo U20 (Gcam v7.2.014)
Google Camera 7.2 Recommended Settings
In here you can set up Google Camera 7.2 setting for better image quality
- Go to Camera app Settings > HDR+ parameters > set it to 12 or according to your need.
- Change the Back Camera resolution to 16-megapixel.
- Go to Camera app Settings > Advanced > set base config
- Front Camera – Pixel 3 XL
- Back Camera – Pixel 3 XL
- Again open GCam Settings > Advanced > set Libs to Xlib V2.1s
- You can set the saturation values according to your needs.
There’ is no need to change any setting Latest Google Camera 7.2.
How To Install Google Camera 7.2 APK
- At first download the latest Google Camera APK 7.2 on your Redmi K30 smartphone by using Google Chrome.
- Maybe your phone asks User permission to allow to install.
- Then just allow it
- When it’s done just open it and allow all the permission the Google Camera APK wants from you.
- That’s It.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.