If you’re looking for a new version of Google Camera mod apk then right now Google Camera 7.3 download available. You can download gcam 7.3 apk or Google camera 7.3 for Redmi Note 8.
In this phone, it has a 48MP main sensor, 8MP ultrawide sensor, 2Mp depth sensor, and 2MP macro sensor. For selfie, it has a 13MP sensor.
Google Camera 7.3 Features
In this Google Camera 7.3 apk from Pixel 4 and Google Camera 6.1 series from Pixel 3 supports on Redmi Note 8. Now you can take impressive images as like GCam Astrophotography mode and Night Sight, Slo-mo, Portrait, Beauty Mode, Motion Images, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, Google Lens, and more. And here’s the step by step guide to download & install Google Camera 7.3 for Redmi Note 8.
Download Google Camera 7.3 For Redmi Note 8
You can download by a tap on the blue link below which version you want to use:
- Download GCam 7.3 For Redmi Note 8
- Google Camera 7.2 PXv4.3 Download
- Download GCam 7.2 for Redmi Note 8
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Redmi Note 8 (MGC_6.1.021_Arnova_xcam_mi9_v8.apk)
Must Read | Google Camera APK For All Smartphone
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
Google Camera 7.3 Recommended Settings
In here you can set up Google Camera 7.3 setting for better image quality
- Go to Camera app Settings > HDR+ parameters > set it to 12 or according to your need.
- Change the Back Camera resolution to 16-megapixel.
- Go to Camera app Settings > Advanced > set base config
- Front Camera – Pixel 3 XL
- Back Camera – Pixel 3 XL
- Again open GCam Settings > Advanced > set Libs to Xlib V2.1s
- You can set the saturation values according to your needs.
There’ is no need to change any setting Latest Google Camera 7.2.
How To Install Google Camera 7.2 APK
- At first download the latest Google Camera APK 7.2 on your smartphone by using Google Chrome.
- Maybe your phone asks User permission to allow to install.
- Then just allow it.
- When it’s done just open it and allow all the permission the Google Camera APK wants from you.
- That’s It.
Last Updated on February 22, 2020 by Prosenjit Dey