If you’re a stock Android lover then Xiaomi Mi A3 is an option for you, it has 6-inches Super AMOLED display and running on Android 10, and it has 48MP primary camera sensor so you can easily capture stunning images, to make photography more better then you can use google camera apk which is also known as GCAM apk. Right know a working Google camera is available so you can download Google camera 7.4 for Mi A3.
Mi A3 has a triple camera setup on its rear side 48MP main camera sensor and along with 8MP ultra-wide camera sensor with a 2MP depth sensor. For selfie, it has 32MP wide sensor. This phone support in capture 2160p video and slow-motion video as well.
Google Camera 7.4 Features
In this Google Camera 7.4 apk from Pixel 4 and Google Camera 6.1 series from Pixel 3 supports on Mi A3 Now you can take impressive images as like GCam Astrophotography mode and Night Sight, Slo-mo, Portrait, Beauty Mode, Motion Images, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, Google Lens, and more. And here’s the step by step guide to download & install Google Camera 7.4 for Mi A3.
Download Google Camera For Mi A3
You can download by a tap on the blue link below which version you want to use:
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
Google Camera 7.4 Recommended Settings
In here you can set up Google Camera 7.4 setting for better image quality
- Go to Camera app Settings > HDR+ parameters > set it to 12 or according to your need.
- Change the Back Camera resolution to 16-megapixel.
- Go to Camera app Settings > Advanced > set base config
- Front Camera – Pixel 3 XL
- Back Camera – Pixel 3 XL
- Again open GCam Settings > Advanced > set Libs to Xlib V2.1s
- You can set the saturation values according to your needs.
There’ is no need to change any setting Latest Google Camera 7.4.
How To Install Google Camera 7.4 APK
- At first download the latest Google Camera APK 7.4 on your smartphone by using Google Chrome.
- Maybe your phone asks User permission to allow to install.
- Then just allow it.
- When it’s done just open it and allow all the permission the Google Camera APK wants from you.
- That’s It.