Just launched Vivo IQOO Pro 5G model is now available on the Indian market, So you’re looking for a best gaming phone with best refresh rate then Vivo IQOO Pro 5G is now best for latest chipset. So right a working Google camera or Gcam available for Vivo IQOO. You can download google camera 7.4 for Vivo IQOO Pro 5G.
In this phone, it has the best camera with a 48MP sensor, 13MP ultrawide and 2MP depth sensor, and for a selfie, it has 12MP sensor. the main camera capable to record 2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps, 720p@1920fps.
Google Camera 7.4 Features
In this Google Camera 7.4 apk from Pixel 4 and Google Camera 6.1 series from Pixel 3 supports on Vivo IQOO Pro 5G. Now you can take impressive images as like GCam Astrophotography mode and Night Sight, Slo-mo, Portrait, Beauty Mode, Motion Images, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, Google Lens, and more. And here’s the step by step guide to download & install Google Camera 7.4 for Vivo IQOO Pro 5G.
Download Google Camera 7.4 For Vivo IQOO Pro 5G
You can download by a tap on the blue link below which version you want to use:
- Download GCam 7.4 for Vivo IQOO PRO
- Google Camera 7.3 For Vivo IQOO PRO
- Google Camera 7.2 For Vivo IQOO PRO
- Google Camera 6.2 For Vivo IQOO Pro
Must Read | Google Camera APK For All Smartphone
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
Google Camera 7.3 Recommended Settings
In here you can set up Google Camera 7.3 setting for better image quality
- Go to Camera app Settings > HDR+ parameters > set it to 12 or according to your need.
- Change the Back Camera resolution to 16-megapixel.
- Go to Camera app Settings > Advanced > set base config
- Front Camera – Pixel 3 XL
- Back Camera – Pixel 3 XL
- Again open GCam Settings > Advanced > set Libs to Xlib V2.1s
- You can set the saturation values according to your needs.
There’ is no need to change any setting Latest Google Camera 7.4.
How To Install Google Camera 7.4 APK
- At first download the latest Google Camera APK 7.4 on your smartphone by using Google Chrome.
- Maybe your phone asks User permission to allow to install.
- Then just allow it.
- When it’s done just open it and allow all the permission the Google Camera APK wants from you.
- That’s It.