A working Google camera 7.2 is now available for Nokia 7.1 running on Android 10, Android 9.0 Pie phone. Gcam 7.2 is mod by cstark27 and Google camera 7.2 all functions work perfectly. In this Gcam 7.2 version for Nokia 7.1 getting all the features such as HDR+, ZSL, Super Res Zoom, Night Sight, Slow motion, Timelapse.
Nokia 7.1 Camera Features
Nokia 7.1 has come with a 12MP + 5MP dual rear-facing camera, One camera is a primary camera sensor and second one is a depth sensor. Nokia’s all phones come with Zeiss Optics, dual-LED tone flash, panorama, and HDR features also. In front the camera is 8MP. Main camera support Gyro and EIS for stabilized video. Users can record 4K videos in 30fps. In here you can Download Google Camera 7.2 For Nokia 7.1
Download Google Camera 7.2 Apk For Nokia 7.2
You can download the latest Google camera apk 7.2 for Nokia 7,1 device which built by cstark27. In this gcam mod version, there are no issues you can find. all of the features like night sight, astrophotography, portraits works perfectly.
Google camera 7.2 apk for Nokia 7.1 Download
Must Download } Google Camera 7.2 For Redmi K30 Download
How to Install Google Camera 7.2 in Nokia 7.1
Before you install make sure you have uninstalled old version Google Camera apk if in your phone have.
- At first download the latest Google Camera APK 7.2 on your Redmi K30 smartphone by using Google Chrome.
- Maybe your phone asks User permission to allow to install.
- Then just allow it
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
- When it’s done just open it and allow all the permission the Google Camera APK wants from you.
- That’s It.
- Go to Camera app Settings > HDR+ parameters > set it to 12 or according to your need.
- Change the Back Camera resolution to 16-megapixel.
- Go to Camera app Settings > Advanced > set base config
- Front Camera – Pixel 3 XL
- Back Camera – Pixel 3 XL
- Again open GCam Settings > Advanced > set Libs to Xlib V2.1s
- You can set the saturation values according to your needs.
There’ is no need to change any setting Latest Google Camera 7.2.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.