Xiaomi has leaked their Mi lineup new smartphone called Poco X2, actually, it is a successor of Poco X2. and in this device, it has come with three rear cameras and we sure that it has 48MP primary sensor 8MP depth, 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensor. So if you want to capture stunning images then you can install Gcam 7.2 latest version apk. Here in this article, you can download google camera 7.2 for Poco X2.
The Xiaomi Poco X2 will be a 5G enabled smartphone, this phone has Snapdragon 765 processor alongside 5.8-inches display with in-display fingerprint, 6GB RAM and 64GB, 8GB of RAM, 128GB internal storage pop-up selfie camera, UFS 3.0 storage, 4500mAh battery. On its rear side 48MP primary camera.
Google Camera 7.2 Features
In this Google Camera 7.2 apk from Pixel 4 and Google Camera 6.1 series from Pixel 3 supports on Poco X2. Now you can take impressive images as like GCam Astrophotography mode and Night Sight, Slo-mo, Portrait, Beauty Mode, Motion Images, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, Google Lens, and more. And here’s the step by step guide to download & install Google Camera 7.2 for Poco X2.
Download Google Camera For Poco X2
You can download by a tap on the blue link below which version you want to use:
- GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.1-fix.apk (Android 10)
- Google Camera 7.2 PXv4.3 Download
- Download GCam 7.2 for Poco X2 (MGC_7.2.018_RPII.MiVIII_V0b.apk)
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Poco X2 (MGC_6.1.021_Arnova_xcam_mi9_v8.apk)
Must Read | Google Camera APK For All Smartphone
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
Google Camera 7.2 Recommended Settings
In here you can set up Google Camera 7.2 setting for better image quality
- Go to Camera app Settings > HDR+ parameters > set it to 12 or according to your need.
- Change the Back Camera resolution to 16-megapixel.
- Go to Camera app Settings > Advanced > set base config
- Front Camera – Pixel 3 XL
- Back Camera – Pixel 3 XL
- Again open GCam Settings > Advanced > set Libs to Xlib V2.1s
- You can set the saturation values according to your needs.
There’ is no need to change any setting Latest Google Camera 7.2.
How To Install Google Camera 7.2 APK
- At first download the latest Google Camera APK 7.2 on your smartphone by using Google Chrome.
- Maybe your phone asks User permission to allow to install.
- Then just allow it.