A working mod of Google Camera 7.3 or GCam for Realme 6 is now available to download which is built by Arnova8G2. This build of GCam 7.0 for Google camera 7.2 for Realme C3 has all the basic features working. So right now you can download Google camera 7.2 for Realme 6.
Astrophotography feature was introduced in Google Camera 7.2, hence you get the same on this GCam 7.2 for Realme 6, in addition, you get other features such as HDR+, ZSL, Super Res Zoom, Night Sight, Slow motion, Timelapse, etc. So on this phone it has 48MP main camera, 8MP wide-angle, and 2Mp depth sensor, 2MP macro sensor and for selfie it has 20MP wide-angle sensor with beauty mode, You can record video up to 2160p.
Google Camera 7.2 Features
In this Google Camera 7.2 apk from Pixel 4 and Google Camera 6.1 series from Pixel 3 supports on Realme 6. Now you can take impressive images as like GCam Astrophotography mode and Night Sight, Slo-mo, Portrait, Beauty Mode, Motion Images, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, Google Lens, and more. And here’s the step by step guide to download & install Google Camera 7.2 for Realme 6.
Download Google Camera For Realme 6
You can download by a tap on the blue link below which version you want to use:
- GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.1-fix.apk (Android 10)
- Google Camera 7.2 PXv4.3 Download
- Download GCam 7.2 (MGC_7.2.018_RPII.MiVIII_V0b.apk)
- Download Google Camera 6.1 (MGC_6.1.021_Arnova_xcam_mi9_v8.apk)
Must Read | Google Camera APK For All Smartphone
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
Google Camera 7.2 Recommended Settings
In here you can set up Google Camera 7.2 setting for better image quality
- Go to Camera app Settings > HDR+ parameters > set it to 12 or according to your need.
- Change the Back Camera resolution to 16-megapixel.
- Go to Camera app Settings > Advanced > set base config
- Front Camera – Pixel 3 XL
- Back Camera – Pixel 3 XL
- Again open GCam Settings > Advanced > set Libs to Xlib V2.1s
- You can set the saturation values according to your needs.
There’ is no need to change any setting Latest Google Camera 7.2.
How To Install Google Camera 7.2 APK
- At first download the latest Google Camera APK 7.2 on your smartphone by using Google Chrome.
- Maybe your phone asks User permission to allow to install.
- Then just allow it.
- When it’s done just open it and allow all the permission the Google Camera APK wants from you.
- That’s It.