Vivo Y13 is a great phone under 10000 rupees, so you can get a good camera phone which has 16MP main camera and 2MP depth sensor, So right now every smartphone supported latest Google Camera APK or you know GCAM APK, right now a working google camera 7.2 for Vivo Y13 available to download.
In this phone, you can get a 6.35-inches 720×1544 pixels resolution display and Snapdragon 450 processor. For the rear camera, it has 16MP main sensor, 2MP depth sensor and for selfie, it has an 8MP wide sensor, packed with 5,000mAh battery and USB-C port with fast charging.
Google Camera 7.2 Features
In this Google Camera 7.2 apk from Pixel 4 and Google Camera 6.1 series from Pixel 3 supports on Vivo Y13. Now you can take impressive images as like GCam Astrophotography mode and Night Sight, Slo-mo, Portrait, Beauty Mode, Motion Images, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, Google Lens, and more. And here’s the step by step guide to download & install Google Camera 7.2 for Vivo Y13.
Download Google Camera For Vivo Y13
You can download by a tap on the blue link below which version you want to use:
- GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.1-fix.apk (Android 10)
- Google Camera 7.2 PXv4.3 Download
- Download GCam 7.2 for Vivo Y13 (MGC_7.2.018_RPII.MiVIII_V0b.apk)
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Vivo Y13 (MGC_6.1.021_Arnova_xcam_mi9_v8.apk)
Must Read | Google Camera APK For All Smartphone
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
Google Camera 7.2 Recommended Settings
In here you can set up Google Camera 7.2 setting for better image quality
- Go to Camera app Settings > HDR+ parameters > set it to 12 or according to your need.
- Change the Back Camera resolution to 16-megapixel.
- Go to Camera app Settings > Advanced > set base config
- Front Camera – Pixel 3 XL
- Back Camera – Pixel 3 XL
- Again open GCam Settings > Advanced > set Libs to Xlib V2.1s
- You can set the saturation values according to your needs.
There’ is no need to change any setting Latest Google Camera 7.2.
How To Install Google Camera 7.2 APK
- At first download the latest Google Camera APK 7.2 on your smartphone by using Google Chrome.
- Maybe your phone asks User permission to allow to install.
- Then just allow it.
- When it’s done just open it and allow all the permission the Google Camera APK wants from you.
- That’s It.