Aroma File Manager is the Recovery File Manager that lets you access and manage system files while the device is in Recovery Mode. Aroma file manager is not an app it is a flashable zip package which once flashed using TWRP, Philz or CWM Recovery loads the File Manager. It comes with the user-friendly interface which is similar to other File Manager apps available out there, but the only difference is it operates in Recovery Mode. This app is helpful in a situation like if you have completely wiped your phone and you need to access and modify some files in your phone. Aroma File Manager isn’t an ordinary file managing app that you’d find in Google Play Store. It’s much more than just a File Manager, in other words, you can just say it as an Advanced File Manager for Android.
What is aroma File manager
Aroma file manager download (ZIP PACKAGE)
Aroma file manager is a flashable zip cwm app with a very nice user interface which looks just like any other file manager apps. This app can be used to perform basic file manager operations like copy, cut, delete, make new folder, etc. An inbuilt terminal app is also present which can be used to execute linux commands while you are in recovery mode. It goes without saying that to use this CWM-based file manager app, you need a custom CWM recovery installed on your phone. Also, make sure you have a back up of all your important data before you do anything with this file manager.
- The information in this guide is provided for instructional and educational purposes only. There is no guarantee that these instructions will work under your specific and unique circumstances.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We shall not hold any responsibility or liability for whatever happens to you or your device arising from your use of the info in this guide.
- Read and understand the whole guide first before actually performing the instructions.
See More:Google Camera Night Sight
- An Android device which is up to date. Any custom Recovery installed device is much appreciated.
- The latest version of the file manager; aroma_file_manager.zip.
- Take the complete backup of your data before proceeding. You can take Nandroid backup to stay safe side and that is possible with TWRP Custom Recovery.
- Maintain above 50% of battery or either connect your smartphone to power.
- Download the AROMA Filemanager ZIP package from the link above.
- Copy the aromafm-1.00-120512-002.zip file to the root of your phone’s SD card.
- Reboot your device into Recovery Mode. (NOTE: The instructions that follow presume that you’re using ClockworkMod Recovery.)
- Choose Install ZIP from SD Card > Select ZIP from SD Card and select the aromafm-1.00-120512-002.zip file.
- Select Yes to install the file.
- You’ll get a prompt on the phone’s screen and a choice whether you want to use an alternative touch method.
- To check if the touch input works, tap the No button a few times. If it works, AROMA Filemanager will start.
- If it doesn’t work, select the Yes button using the Volume buttons and press Power/Home button to select it. Follow the instructions to calibrate the touch screen and AROMA Filemanager will start.
Congratulations! You can now use the AROMA Filemanager through your phone’s custom recovery.
I gave my best to make this tutorial as easy as possible. I hope you liked this guide on how to install Aroma File Manager. And If you have any doubts regarding this aroma file manager zip, then let me know in the comments area. I will help you to fix your issue as soon as possible.