In this game of Terraria, gamers can stock the equipment and items for all time use in game. or some gamers added their favorite list only. In this guide share with you how to lock items in Terraria game.
There 9 ways can gamers can lock their items in Terraria, so let’s find out the 09 effective way to save and lock items in terraria.
The easiest way is:
- Press Attack Key to Lock the Item in Inventory of Terraria. And, you can sort things by pressing Use Key in Terraria.
- While using a keyboard, tap the Alt + ▼ (down click) to throw the locked Item in the Trash.
- Alternatively, you can lock the Item by pressing Alt + Right-Click again.
Cursor Holding Lock Items in Terraria
An object can be locked by the cursor treats as the player has it can be weapons attack, consumable items use, and placeable things can places in the world while held in the cursor.
Read More: How to Turn Off Safe Chat in Roblox?
Throwing or Dropping an Item lock in Terraria
Dropping an article is the most effective wau and dragging any object and placing it outside of the inventory will cause a locked item to fall to the ground which you can get by pressing Throw.
Keys to Pick Up Items in Terraria
Other items and object type same object will take up a new slot in the inventory. The open key can puick up a single item from a stack of many in this way, piles can divide. Different sections of the inventory serve other purposes and may limit in they hold in the slots. The functions and potential contents are detailed here.
Hotbar to Use Locked Items in Terraria
A row of ten corresponds to the zero to nine keys in Hotbar. Ascertain, the inventory closes one of the ten slots highlight by pressing the attack or use Key. Moreover, that causes the highlighted Item to use in Terraria.
- Press a slot matching number key to cause it to stress.
- And the highlight can shift by scrolling with the mouse wheel.
- Click an item on the Hotbar.
- But a small Lock Icon is present to the left of the Hotbar.
- Use to disable the functionality.
- Items with no use can place here for storage.
Last Updated on September 29, 2021 by Admin