We know that Magisk Manager one of the best tools for rooting android device, but after the release of Android R or Android 11, had stopped work. So the developer now finished that support Android 10 and Android 11 too. Right now Android 11 developer Preview GSI available for Android Project Treble supported device. You can download Magisk Canary 20.4 APK Build for Android 11.
The developer tweeted the new version Magisk Manager called Magisk Canary supporting Android R now. In this version of Magisk Tool is support SafetyNet bypass as the developer topjohnwu says.
But any day Google can roll out the hardware attestation for SafetyNet.
- MagiskSU: Provide root access to your device
- Magisk Modules: Modify read-only partitions by installing modules
- MagiskHide: Hide Magisk from root detections/system integrity checks
Download Magisk Canary Zip For Android 11
Before you start download the Magisk Canary apk and Magisk canary Zip file. I want to share you something, right now Magisk Canary is not stable for all Android devices. either switch to the Canary release channel from Magisk Manager’s settings and then update Magisk or download the latest Canary Manager release from below.
- LatestMagisk Canary Manager APK
- Latest stable (Magisk-v20.4.zip)
- Latest Uninstaller (Magisk-uninstaller-20200323.zip)
- Latest Magisk Manager (MagiskManager-v7.5.1.apk download)
After downloading the Magisk Canary Apk and Magisk Canary Zip file, install the apk file in your phone, and make sure is that on your device TWRP recovery is installed already, So after install the apk, reboot your phone into TWRP recovery and flash the Magisk Canary Zip and reboot your device.
Now you can see Magisk Canary Beta is now working perfectly, and SafetyNet bypass is working perfectly.
Old Magisk Manager: